Reviews for The People You Loved
DeviantOrchid chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I really enjoyed this story. It's so rare to find good Hodgins stories and this was expertly written and very true to character.
Greytune chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Yay for depression.
diesoz chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I like this a lot. I think you quite captured the inner turmoil of Hodgins and portrayed Zack's relationships with others. Great job!
MithLuin chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Wow...that was...powerful. Hodgins is beating himself up, and you're right about why - the one time it really, really mattered to be able to see through Zack, he didn't until it was too late. As soon as he tested for the lead levels in the water, he had to know. I think you've captured his pain here really well. And by exploring all of Zack's relationships after he's gone, it makes it all the more poignant.
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
i know this is a little old, but i just found it so please excuse the delayed review! I love this fic. it so amazingly captures what i think hodgins would be thinking.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Excellent piece. I loved, loved, loved what you have written here. I really like what all you did with the story and how you showed Zack's feelings for Brennan, Angela, and Cam. This is a really good piece of fiction. Great work.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Beautiful.

This fic was so nicely written. Short but appropriately so. I think you did an amazing job with this.

I love how you captured all of Zack's interactions with the woman, and Hodgins's feelings about everything. You did a great job with it!
White as Sin chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This is an astonishing raw, liberating story for those of us who loved Zack and were bowled over by the season finale. I'm still reeling a bit, quite frankly. While everyone was hurt, badly, I can see Hodgins being hurt the most because Zack was likely the brother he never had, a friend who he could trust as well as a sort-of sidekick. To have that happen to Zack must have dropped out the floor to his world; the only worse thing that could ever happen to him would be if Angela died. Nonetheless, helplessness is the worst feeling, rather than rage, and Hodgins has shown that he's just as protective and reactive as Booth and would react accordingly.
Bone Dry chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Aww...I loved it. So sweet and so true to the characters.

Hodgins was played beautifully. And the retrospection with him and Zack was...so good. Can't even find words.

Excellent, fantastic job!
Specificitydarling chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
wow! this was such a moving beautiful piece! very touching. great job!
ra2ch3el4 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
This was very very good. You captured the characters very well, especially Hodgins. I got a little teary at the end. Keep up the good work!
danniisupernova chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Awesome story. I'm more of a Z/A fan (that's what attracted me) then a Hodgins/Angela fan but this story was still very good, especially the closing passages. Very emotional and good character sense.
space77 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Wow, so poignant... love how you divided it with the three women. And the end when he finally loses it... guh! I can't help but think of the writers as oversized puppet-masters... toying with the characters. I don't know why, but that's what popped in my head. I mean, it doesn't make sense... it is 'so very wrong.' 91 days until we find out if it was all for naught or if there is any sort of madness to their method...

Great story!

*favs*

~Space
gathers-no-moss chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Holy crap this is brilliant. I think you've wrapped up everything the audience feels within the last two paragraphs. This line is spot on:

"...because how can this be happening, because fuck what other people have said about a weak personality; Zack is one of the strongest people Hodgins has ever met, scarily so, which is what makes everything that happened so very wrong. He wants answers, but there are none..."

Very true. Thanks!
Aussie Gagga chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Wow. This is really great. Well done.