Reviews for KITTY PANIC
ssyee123 chapter 11 . 6/18/2017
Please let yanagi renji fall in love with a girl too
Guest chapter 11 . 6/18/2017
Please
angellyjoy chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
So cute and romantic !
Gaawwdd... freakin' fuji taking advantage of sakuno while sleeping XD well... i wouldnt mind if i was her ;) hihihi
JC-zala chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
I'm finally done. I'm a little sad that I have to bid this farewell. It was one fun ride and I'm lucky that I stumbled upon this fic. The whole kitty idea drew me here and I can pretty much imagine cat ears and tail on Sakuno. She's the innocent cuteness that's so hard to resist. Her sweet personality, shyness, and selflessness make her all the more alluring, especially to other boys.

The romance was cute. I like the idea of having Fuji forgot his memories of her, then later on he ended up falling in love for her again. The mind may forget, but the heart always remember. Inui's pretty sly, but thanks to him the two got together at last. I feel kind of sorry for Marui-san. I like his tandem with Sakuno-chan too, but I know it wasn't meant to be.

What a fine job you did here. Thanks for the story.
JC-zala chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
I love how both guys are seriously in love with Sakuno-chan. Of course, I feel torn as well. One of them is gonna get hurt in the end. Sakuno has to choose and she's developing feelings for Fuji.

I'm pretty excited to read about Fuji's lost memories and how he fell in love with Sakuno before.
JC-zala chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
It's good that Tezuka and Sakuno are like brother and sister. It would cause more complications if he was another one of her admirers. The twins are also cute too! The guys who are seriously in love with our cute kitty are Fuji and Marui, and I'm excited to see their duel in the next one.
JC-zala chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
It's no surprise that she can attract admirers. Sakuno-chan is a rare flower. She is lovely, demure, and her innocent charms has a certain allure that draws people towards her. In spite of her timidity, she's also insightful and possesses inner-strength. And she's very respectful towards others.

The confession was so adorable! I was practically cheering for Marui when he told Sakuno his feelings. But I also want her to be with Fuji too. I just can't decide. They're all awesome.

I'm really enjoying this.
JC-zala chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Oh my gosh! Fuji-senpai kissed her! It was kind of sly of him, but it's all too sweet. I love it. I was expecting this and I'm really thrilled. He's acting on his feelings now. :)

I also smiled so giddily when Sakuno licked his bleeding finger. That was such a cute moment. And it's interesting to note that Tezuka is close to Sakuno.

I really like how things are progressing between Sakuno and Fuji. I'm officially hooked.
JC-zala chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Inui has data on everything that it's amazing and creepy at the same time. It's true that Yuushi has a fetish for long legs. Sakuno has quite the slim and slender legs, and she's cute to boot. The cosplay thing was an interesting idea to cover up her cat ears and tails, and a lot of guys were pretty attracted to her.

It seems like Marui-san is pretty serious about Sakuno-chan. He's even confident that Ryoma-kun wouldn't confess to her. I admire his confidence and guts. Fuji, on the other hand, is still on the road to realizing his true feelings for her. It'd be more interesting if he comes to understand this later.
JC-zala chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Niou-san is really sharp, as expected of a trickster. He picks up on things easily, even though Fuji is already good at hiding it. The Sadist and the Trickster make an interesting tandem together. However, I find it a real treat to read about Marui-san here. It is a fact that Marui's preferences in girls are the quiet, innocent ones with a prowess in cooking, which are all traits that fit Sakuno-chan well. I do think they'll make a good couple, so I'm pretty torn between Fuji-senpai and Marui-san.

And it was so cute to find Sakuno-chan sleeping beside Fuji. She really is acting like a cat in that aspect. Her reaction also was so priceless. I wanna hug her right now.

More and more people are finding out about her kitty problem. I'll read on some more!
JC-zala chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
So, the Sadist is going to take care of the little cute cat. Interesting indeed! I'm quite pleased that Ryuuzaki-sensei asked Fuji to take care of her precious granddaughter while she's gone. I initially expected it to be Tezuka, but Fuji is the next best thing as well. Fuji is more than happy to oblige, and I cannot deny his budding affections for the girl.

It was pretty funny to see Ryoma playing with Sakuno. He's a cat person alright since he has Karupin back at home. It's too bad he's so dense and insensitive to Sakuno's feelings. Fuji-senpai, on the other hand, is such a gentleman, in spite of his sadistic ways.

And I like how serious Tezuka is in telling Inui to come up with the antidote soon.

Everything is going well. I'm really loving this story.
JC-zala chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Neko-Sakuno! I'd like to drown her with hugs and kisses too. I think this is an adorable idea. Inui can make such interesting concoctions, but poor Sakuno-chan has to suffer being a cat for a while. And the Regulars' reactions are all mixed up and amusing. This is gonna be good!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
interesting, this story seems to be going many ways.
Honey Kyra chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
I love it! It's so so so so so so romantic and wonderful! We thank you for making this fic. And thanks for your hard wôrk
Ducki9 chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
I liked the story. It was cute but I think there were to much guys who liked Sakuno !
Overall good story!