Reviews for I Am the Operative
JustWriter2 chapter 11 . 2/6
I totally believe that Aaron Echols already has a defense mounted; it HAS been awhile since his son had confronted him after all. Perhaps Inara will give them some pull, like they could fake that Inara has copies of the sex recordings so that Aaron confesses officially. Whatever Logan has to say won't be enough because his father most likely will have taken steps to discredit him.

-I hope that your degree is going well, JWBritt-
anonymous chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
YOU ARE FOX AND THE CW CURSE YOUR SUDDEN BUT INEVITABLE BETRAYAL
Talon5Krrde chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
I see that the bank broke?

More please. This story is just getting interesting.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Hope you have an update soon!
Lyzzybelle chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Weevil! I missed Weevil...TY for Bringing him back in this story. I hope he is around for awhile!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
Pretty sure you left us hanging here. You said by Thanksgiving last year you would update, well there's always this year.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
Nerdyesque chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
I liked Kaylee and always felt bad about Simon constantly blowing her off - I prefer Logan with V of course, but I can see him hooking up with Kaylee for the short term. I do hope you'll finish this as I really enjoyed your crossover. I loved both shows and this was well done.
Xanrag chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
The bank called, your check bounced. ;)

But all kidding aside, I hope you get around to an update.
whatido chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
hope you haven't forgotten again.
Rachet chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
so glad you are going to update. i also just found this fic and will be adding it to my alerts. :)
LoVefan4ever chapter 11 . 11/12/2010
Yay! I'm so excited to hear that you will be continuing this story! I really love it!
Baylink chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
Oh, very nicely handled, all the way through.

it's fun, and it makes me smile whenever I read it, and...

:-)
Baylink chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
So... how are you getting the... well, I'll assume that's Mandarin, which Tom Clancy just told me the native name of, and I forget. Guoyo?

Picking it out of episodes? Translation dic?

Or was that your language credit? :-)
Baylink chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
And, amazingly, I hadn't even seen this one. Which is probably because I generally don't read Incompletes.

Damn you, Notorious.