Reviews for I Am the Operative
Talon5Krrde chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
I see that the bank broke?

More please. This story is just getting interesting.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Hope you have an update soon!
Lyzzybelle chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Weevil! I missed Weevil...TY for Bringing him back in this story. I hope he is around for awhile!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
Pretty sure you left us hanging here. You said by Thanksgiving last year you would update, well there's always this year.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
Nerdyesque chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
I liked Kaylee and always felt bad about Simon constantly blowing her off - I prefer Logan with V of course, but I can see him hooking up with Kaylee for the short term. I do hope you'll finish this as I really enjoyed your crossover. I loved both shows and this was well done.
Xanrag chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
The bank called, your check bounced. ;)

But all kidding aside, I hope you get around to an update.
whatido chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
hope you haven't forgotten again.
Rachet chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
so glad you are going to update. i also just found this fic and will be adding it to my alerts. :)
LoVefan4ever chapter 11 . 11/12/2010
Yay! I'm so excited to hear that you will be continuing this story! I really love it!
Baylink chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
Oh, very nicely handled, all the way through.

it's fun, and it makes me smile whenever I read it, and...

:-)
Baylink chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
So... how are you getting the... well, I'll assume that's Mandarin, which Tom Clancy just told me the native name of, and I forget. Guoyo?

Picking it out of episodes? Translation dic?

Or was that your language credit? :-)
Baylink chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
And, amazingly, I hadn't even seen this one. Which is probably because I generally don't read Incompletes.

Damn you, Notorious.
Baylink chapter 11 . 11/12/2010
Is *that* what happened to you. Well, good luck on the degree, but we do indeed look forward to you hopefully finding time to tie up a couple of loose ends... In addition to this one, are you still working on Sparrow, and ... what's the BTTF crossover? Cupertino?
Milou chapter 11 . 11/12/2010
Wow thank you so much, I am working overtime at work right now, and actually jumped out of my chair when my cell phone showed me " FF Updated story"" and I saw your story :) I will be looking forward to anything new you have to add on this story (without being the annoying reviewer who keeps asking every day "Are you done with a chapter yet? How about now?" lol

And I know about busy lives and writer's block myself, although, back when i was writing fanfics my english and writing skills were really not that "good" so now I even wonder if it's worth it to start again. So I satisfy myself by reading amazing pieces of work by other people, just like you ;)