Reviews for No Use Speaking of it
Jo-ling chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MOREEEE! I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOO MUCH AND IT HAS TO BE CONTINUED! SO, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!
twines chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I just read this recently and I just realized that it was last updated 5 years ago. I feel kind of sad realizing that you may stopped writing fanfiction now. I just want you to know that I love your stories and the prequel to this story. I hope you keep writing.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
I want both a prequel and a sequel PLEASE! XD
MaryEllen17 chapter 15 . 3/19/2012
You should make a sequel to this for The Voyage of the Dawn Treader! It would be awesome! Please think about it!
marlene chapter 15 . 7/3/2011
i didn't like it, was creater like.
Caramel Life chapter 15 . 12/25/2010
LOVED it. Thanks for writing it.
TwyRyse56 chapter 15 . 1/7/2010
Rocks!
theonewhohatesmary-sues chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
Oh my goodness! You should really have your Alyssa checked for being a Mary Sue. For the life of me, I cannot understand why, oh why, she turned into such a bitch (and a slut) around chapter five-ish. At first I really loved reading your story but then your original character turned into this horrible, horrible Mary-Sue and I simply lost interest. Sleeping around with Edmund when she is married to Peter? Honestly, I would've forgiven her if it was the other way around and Edmund was actually the one bedding her. Sheesh. Peter deserves better, and Edmund, well he should forget about this slut and move on. Blech! Come on, you could do better.
alyssa chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
my names alyssa and i LOVE EDMUND. so i kind of picture myself as this character. i've read this story so many times and never tire of it. Definitely finish the prequal and do a SEQUAL. i love your writing
ali chapter 14 . 1/20/2009
OH, I WANT, WANT, WANT, MORE OF ED AND ALLYSA
iJcVee chapter 15 . 1/20/2009
can u make a sequel pleasee :)
alicia chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
this story is genius so far.

you're a really good writer.

i actually read your remake first and i started thinking about what you were going to post in the later chapters.

you did exactly what i would've done.

awesome.

you rock.
Homely chapter 14 . 1/3/2009
This was SO cute!

I really loved it! :)

About the sequel and prequel thing... I think you should do both! :)

In the sequel, do you think you could throw in another OC for Peter? :D

I mean , he can't be left hanging D:

lmaao .
Samwich520 chapter 14 . 12/30/2008
It was a great story. I really would love to have more Edmund and Alyssa. Cause with the ending I want to know if there is more to come. I'd also like to know about the beginnings.
marlenajo chapter 14 . 11/22/2008
No! That can't happen! You see, he has to stay with her! It's got to be a happy ending! :(

I was almost to tears at the end of this. It was very good.

I think a prequel would be nice