Reviews for Mansion Adventures & Mishaps
Haninator chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
"They're back! Everything's done! No eating in here tonight! We've already ate, and I'm pretty sure Marth and Link are full."

Fox went to open the door, and when he did so, Link walked in looking very, VERY full.

"He...made me eat...a whole roasted cucco..."

I think Link wants a cookie. LOL. JK. AW! Link not knowing his birhtday. *gives Link a hug*

Link: Uh... AW! *returns hug*

Haninator: Loves! Okay, you have GOTTA type a new chapter of this SOON! Link... you're kinda jabbing me with your elbows.

Link: Whoops! My bad! *moves elbows into a less jabby position*

Haninator: :D I love Link!

Link: *blushes* Gosh. SO many fangirls... though here's my favorite.

Haninator: XD I'm dead serious about you typing more! :D
Haninator chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
The AMAZING BUTTON! I want one! LOL. Link in the shower... I'm picturing awkwardness... 'k all done with the awkwardness. XD that stupid dirty mind won't quit!
Haninator chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
LOL. Ganondorf the best at playing Brawl? Who woulda thought? Nice!
Haninator chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
I have no clue where it came from. I can see Link and Marth gape-jawed at the cars. It's the man genes kickin' in. LOL.
Haninator chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
! *takes a breath and resumes laughing* That was great! I LOVE Link! HA HA Marth. Five days to beat the first dungeon... I'm guessing of OoT? XD
WhiteKitsuneKnight chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
Please continiue! I LOVE this story!
HeartfulPeach chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
You are right! _ Reviews are the fuel for writing! Thanx for supporting me in mt first fanfic, that made me continue it. I liked Samus' and her car part. Ganon in a cook show? XD. I loved Marth and his book (XXI Century for Dummies LOL)and by the way I always select Peach (pretty obvious right?). Keep the nice work _
Majora888888 chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
This is a very good story, and i look forward to your next chapters.

Sincearly: Majora
twilitprincess chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
I love this it's so cute, especially how the little Links made older Link play with them. XD *adds to alerts*

"Yeah, well, see, he never knew his parents (Fox began crying)...and uh...not his uh...birthday..."
Keroanne chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Oh good! You finally updated!

Lol! Ganondorf? Cooking!

I knew they'd get drunk on milk... I just knew it!
Own.Little.World chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
Lol! I would have never known that Ganon would like to cook. Great story!
Gonzales512 chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
Another great chapter :D
Gonzales512 chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
This chapter was so hilarious. I loved the garage door part and when they were turning on the hot water.

What I really hate though is when you almost set a high score, beat a game, or finish something in general after going through hours, the power simply goes out, which is happened, like 6 times this past week.

I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wit for more :D
Own.Little.World chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
lol! i love this! Ur a good author!
Keroanne chapter 4 . 6/14/2008