Reviews for A Touch of Human Kindness
Split Persona chapter 6 . 12/3/2002
Kathrine: Yeh, my first reveiw on my own since we became a memeber! Now I love this story! It was angsty, detailed, wonderfully written period. Not to mention you killed that asshole Smoke in the end. I love it when people don't write Heero as a cold-hearted bastard.

Complete AUs seem to write him that way the least though. Hope to find more of your great work. Maybe you could read some of ours. _ I know it's Roin Warriors, but we're working on a RW/GW crossover at the moment. Though none of my work is as good as this.
Michiki chapter 6 . 10/29/2002
Beautiful...simply beautiful. -; Oh, did you know that the Italian version of the Gundam Wing theme song can really get stuck in your head?
Michiki chapter 5 . 10/29/2002
Wah! *wipes tears away* I sure hope you're currently writing more in Small Miracles. I handle angst better than such sadness *whines*
Michiki chapter 4 . 10/29/2002
*sniffle* Now I'm going to be all sad when I go to the gallery today with the rest of my class and everything *sniff*
Michiki chapter 3 . 10/29/2002
*waterfall tears* Aww WHY did I have to go back to this fic, why why why!
Michiki chapter 2 . 10/29/2002
*teary eyed* Oh no, I got suffused into the fic again. *shakes head* Well, gotta continue reading.
Michiki chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
I really don't know why I'm reading this again (Michy's bored). - Well, this fic is always going to be a classic to me(along with Fate and The Scepter). Tis the fic to revisit. -
Amy Mizuno chapter 6 . 12/6/2001
I like it. Write more!
Goddess Of Death1 chapter 4 . 11/23/2001
Hey, this story is written greatly. Er... that didn't sound correct...But anyway, this was really interesting. (Hurray for Duo-whore ficcies _) It's great fanfic, and it definitely deserves alot more reviews.
Leona chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
It's cool!
Mageofthebooks chapter 6 . 10/12/2001
That really gave me a lot of writing ideas! Thanx! Oh and don't worry I'm not stealing your story or anything it just got me in the mood to write! _
Cherokee chapter 6 . 10/9/2001
I read this once before and loved it...Only when I read it the first time I guess it wasn't finished because I don't remember the stuff about Smoke finding Duo later...Please continue writing 1x2 stories...You write them so well
LS2 chapter 5 . 10/9/2001
AWWWWW! So sweet. A very well done AU!
Raven15 chapter 6 . 10/9/2001