Reviews for Living
Advazzz chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
Sweet!
smut1956 chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
Stella and Mac are such strong personalities, when they get together it will be interesting and often prickly. This is a pretty good barometer.

You asked for corrections: in one chapter you have "loose" when you mean "lose". Always stops me dead when I'm reading, hope that's the kind of thing you want pointed out.

T.
mrs pickle chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
loved this story. I think it really showed the insecurities and frailties of the characters and would love to see it evolve like this in the series.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
AW! I loved that last line. Mac's so great and fantastic.

I'm sad this story is over and I'm sad it took me nearly 2 months to catch up with it.

LOVED IT!

~mandi
Dezatravia chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
Greeatt ficc!
narutoprincess chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
Wow! What a beautiful story! IF ONLY THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED!
narutoprincess chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
AW! That was sweet. Yeah, I'm with you about the fire fighter. Grr...
narutoprincess chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I'm gonna cry! That was amazing! Absolutely amazing! Great chapter. Can't wait to read the rest of the story!
Queen Em chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
I loved the drama of that chapter. Stella really let it all out at the end but I really felt what she was saying. At least Mac is admitting it now, yeah, to hell with Sinclair! I hope you update soon as I really love this story. x
autumngold chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
Thank you for writing this great story! I started to get so mad at Mac at times, but he pulled through at the end! Thanks for writing about Mac and Stella! Those are my favorite stories!
lily moonlight chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
I loved it, thank you. I'm very glad to hear your eyes are better, best wishes for continued health, and of course continued stories, I know that's a little bit selfish :) I really enjoy your writing, you have Mac and Stella perfectly, and I'm looking forward already to a new plot bunny :D

This was brilliant, I loved it from Stella's POV, and all the thoughts about the connection they have, but coupled with a very human fear. And such a tender image of Mac joining her on the floor. Nice humour with the little bit about Sinclair and Flack knowing :) The last line was my favourite, really good, and so Mac :) Please write some more soon.
Mynerva24 chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
Finally, you update! and a great one it is!

It's just so Stella to jump into conclusion like that. Fortunately, Mac's so patient when it comes to deal with her. LOL

And, i love the last line so much!

GREAT STORY!(_)
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
Aw, sad AND sweet! love it!
Asprine chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
Lovely... D! Well, Stella is always straight to the point. D Love it!
seadragon10 chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
hey, that was really nice. I am not a mac-stella fan, but this was very well done! Maybe you could write an epilogue or something about the others in the lab finding out and how they react... Thanks for sharing this!