Reviews for Semper Fi
SerenityCullen chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
Hey, when are you gonna post he rest of the story? I just read another 2 chapters at perfect chemistry. This story is extremely good. I would love to know what happens next. Please post soon.
Young at Heart21 chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
I know its been years but you have to continue
andyg2525 chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
this is absolutly perfect keep it coming til next time
Imissthem chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Are u planning on ever finishing this? It's a shame u stopped here. Its really good and ive been waitinh for an update since forever.
angeleyes1313 chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
please finish this i think this one of the best stories i have read in a long time
psycochick32 chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
It's sad to see that it's been over a year since this was last updated - the story is fabulous and heart-wrenching, and I can't wait to read more!
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
paper.creations chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
-clears throat-

This fic misses you. It would love to be finished. It doesn't like being stopped at such a cliffhanger and at such a pivotal point in Tommy and Kimberly's relationship.

Sorry, it asked me to tell you that. I loved it. It was depressing, and angsty and so post-apocalyptic that it was amazing.

I should have known better than to click into a fic that wasn't complete, and hadn't been updated since last year, but the summary was so goddamn enticing... -shakes head-

So, please, return to this fic. I'd love to see it concluded, or well, continued.

Please!

-Maggie
psycochick32 chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
*sniffles* Now I'm all teary! I get the feeling this next bit will be really hard.. Dulcea insists Kim will be alone with Tommy, but it's hard to rely on the visage of the person who betrayed you, even if you know the truth. Tommy may not have said those things (in the dimension) nor done them, but his harsh words, though with a purpose, can't be helping matters, nor make her less fearful of him.

I look forward to the quests! I wonder what Billy, Zach and Trini are going through - it'll be interesting to see how they're dealing with things, how Billy feels being one of the only two to escape being dragged into the dimension.

Plus - I'm super-enthralled by the Jason/Kat in this fic! It's a great look at how Kat and Kim could have been, given more time around each other. I read the first two chapters of the side-story, detailing their relationship, and hope to see more of that soon, too :)

Of course, my heart bleeds for more Kim/Tommy interaction... it'll be interesting to see how Kim handles being alone with Tommy, and how Tommy handles Kim's inability to trust. I can guess it'll take a few times of Kim trying to do something on her own, only to fail, to either make her finally reach out, or for Tommy to snap and take the initiative...

Can't wait for more!
K-Power80 chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
love the story! cant wait for the rest
twilightlover chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
This is a good story, but I'm getting confused!
angelrei06 chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
love the movie..
rosebudjamie chapter 9 . 1/21/2009
please update really soon
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 9 . 1/20/2009
I hope Tommy and Kim succeed on their quest. I'm a little confused by all this alternate reality stuff, though! Please update SOON!
Falcon4Crane chapter 9 . 1/20/2009
awesome chapter and im glad that you updated. this was such an emotional chapter and i loved it please update soon im waiting for the next chapter when tommy and kim are on their quest as are jason and kat