Reviews for Semper Fi
TheVelvetDusk chapter 11 . 7/8
Hey, I know I took forever to review this, but I finally got around to reading the update today! I don't know what it is about this story, but the combo of angst, romance, and action is perfection. Something about this version of Jason literally breaks my heart in the best possible way. His fear of the dark, the way he's so used to being needed but not wanted like *that*, the fact that his scars (both physical and mental) keep him from reaching out to Katherine... ugh. I just want to give him a hug. And obviously she has her own issues to deal with, but oh my gosh it's Jason who absolutely wrecks me here. This is so well written!

Any idea on the future of the fic? I'm sad that this is the last pre-written installment, but I totally understand if it's too far gone or if your writing partner isn't cool with the idea of you continuing solo. Thanks again for posting what you had :)
andyg2525 chapter 11 . 6/19
this is great please write soon
brankel1 chapter 11 . 6/14
Amazing job. I would love to see them together.
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 6/13
Awesome. Poor Kat.
Chrissykat chapter 10 . 6/7
So glad to see a new chapter of this story. So wonderfully written.
angelrei06 chapter 10 . 6/7
Wow! After 8 yrs... thanks for the update!
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 6/6
Wow. I had actually forgotten about this fic. Well done. Love it.
TheVelvetDusk chapter 9 . 6/6
The fact that this fic is unfinished literally wrecks me...this is one of the most compelling, painfully good, angsty, powerful, emotionally-driven fics I've ever read in any fandom. I know it's been a whole bunch of years so there's little hope of seeing a continuation, but seriously, what a freaking shame that this plot isn't resolved. Everything about the story is captivating, but Jason and Kimberly's bond and how Tommy fits into all of this is phenomenally crafted. So yeah...I'm in a lot of pain now.
Cyotfs chapter 9 . 1/1
Sad that you didn't contijue this story, loved the dark side of it.
SerenityCullen chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
Hey, when are you gonna post he rest of the story? I just read another 2 chapters at perfect chemistry. This story is extremely good. I would love to know what happens next. Please post soon.
Young at Heart21 chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
I know its been years but you have to continue
andyg2525 chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
this is absolutly perfect keep it coming til next time
Imissthem chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Are u planning on ever finishing this? It's a shame u stopped here. Its really good and ive been waitinh for an update since forever.
angeleyes1313 chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
please finish this i think this one of the best stories i have read in a long time
psycochick32 chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
It's sad to see that it's been over a year since this was last updated - the story is fabulous and heart-wrenching, and I can't wait to read more!