Reviews for Sins of the Father
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Update?
Caprichoso chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
...Never mind. Another tombstone for a very promising idea. You're a marvelous writer, and I have the same problem at times... but it does get frustrating.
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I did NOT see that particular twist on this crossover coming. X-Men and Teen Titans do seem somewhat compatible, true, but Logan Howlett as Mark Logan? Not in a million years.

That said, you have a talent for taking things in completely unexpected and delightful directions, so I'm along for the ride. I just had to express my surprise at an unorthodox (and well-considered, I'm sure) choice.

I hope I don't find this unfinished, as with so many of your Teen Titans works. Your stories are captivating, and it's truly a shame to see them abandoned.
Fayari chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Seriously, Wolverine? A DC-Marvel Crossover?

Well... it was bound to happen eventually. Logan and Logan... both bestial...
10wolves chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Oy, please update! This sounds like it could be Super Special Awesome!
Thowell3 chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
Please update soon I am interested in where this is going.
Zemmeth chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Amazing. update soon please!
wawaboy2 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Ah I remember reading the original story of this... This one seems a little better... I think you should keep updating it...
Agedwisdom chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
First of several things to say, sorry for swearing in advance 'ABOUT * * DAMN TIME' ok i'm cool now.

Aww what a touching reunion, i can understand BB's reaction after all he thought his dad was dead for nine years. At least they found each other again, by the how old is BB in this. I hope the titans get to meet the X-men, wonder what BB's reaction will be to night crawler. :D

Alright i gotta go now

update soon
FallenUpStairs chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Woot! You updated,thank you so much, great chapter by the way.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
Oh, poor Logan. Bad Gar gets his Dad back. Yay! Will we see any other X-Men?
G. Login chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
good update. keep it up.
Bad Habits chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
Woot! The original version was okay at first, but...Well the less said the better. I have faith you'll handle the idea a LOT better - Which you already appear to be doing.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
okay, FINE, I won't guess. so, what next?
Dreamer878 chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
He he. I'm reviewing again. 2 stories in half an hour. I'm on a roll.

I liked Secrets of a Father by MGLR so I'm glad you're continuing it. Can't wait to see where this goes.

- Dreamer