Reviews for For the Love of Aizen
Waywardneko chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
This is such lovely, strange, and random crack. Oh how I enjoy the crazy...
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
I think my head will explode from the stress of having to decide if this is funnier that 'For the Sake of Sake'. I think they are equal.

I really love how Yamamoto treats Jyuushiro and Shunsui as if they were his kids, it's just so funny yet believeable at the same time-"I brought you a snack for the road," Yamamoto held up goody bags.

"I don't want it unless there's sake in it."

"Well, there's a special treat in yours," Yamamoto winked.

"Yama you're the best!" Shunsui hugged the old man and quickly sneaked a peak inside his bag, giggling madly.

That was one of the best parts I think.

And I think I had a heart attack of Awesome when I read of Yumichika wearing a suit and fedora. If I was in a manga I would have died from bloodloss of nosebleeds at tht moment. And when Lilinette said she was going to find the prettiest man in the Soul Society, I immediately said "Yumichika". Because it's true. :D
Furionknight chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
Ingledew chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
No continuation? Ah well.

WHAT A GREAT STORY!
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
priceless
EchoLoco chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
This is one of the most hilarious fics I've ever read - it seriously needs to be an anime filler arc.

And I think "malicious theft of love" is my new favorite phrase.
BrazilianMafioso chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
That was one of the most hilarious things I've ever read. I'm never going to be able to look at Bya-kun the same ever again :3
SeeminglyAngelic chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
this was hilarious!

a coloring book - that's so iba!

& i can completely see stark being confused for shunsui - i think aizen was really homesick when he made most of the espada.

-SA

0D
Lai Jun Chen chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
that was hilarious, all over teh place and very funny
crazy queen of toast chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
This story is f-ing HILARIOUS! It's so random and has tons of qouteable jokes! Please continue!
Hiza Montmorency chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
OH MY DEAR KAMI I LOVE IT!
Bankai Betty chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I prefer Byakuya as Sauce
chica blanca chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
yea! an update! funny, funny stuff.
Lunita chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
what a wonderful story, kind sequel..., you have written. Ish amazing! I love it, just lke i loved for the sake of sake. He he, i
darkangel1910 chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
I almost had a heart attack when I saw the "END" at the end of your chapter...until I realised you ended your chapters like that. It was an interesting chapter so update soon.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »