Reviews for The Laundromat
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Oh to be one of the women in that laundromat!
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
TowelsRevil! Down with the

And then you had to go and make them all sweaty while man! Torture, agony. *hisssss* must resist the pain.

Deangirl1 is an Evil!deangirl1. So much for a harmless piece of fluff. I'd hate to see it when you decide to really torture your poor innocent little readers.

Thanks for the funny story. Loved it. So didn't like the towels though.:)
coleInTheWind chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
All this is hilarious. I can just picture this whole scene being played out. It is just such a well-written funny situation. I applaud you on a job very well done
Wicked Rebel chapter 1 . 10/23/2008

lol

nicely written
Jas chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
OMG! This is hysterical.

'“We are never doing our laundry anywhere else, ever again.” ' I'm on board with that. :) *giggle* Thanks for the laugh, I needed it today.
Pikouaencore chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Ha ! that was real funny ! hehehe... wish there would be such events at my landromat...
Sparks Diamond chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
funny story! write more!
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Well that was hot in so many ways. I particularly liked "Damn, Sammy thought, he’s pulled out the big I-could-have-been-a-marine-just–like-my-dad voice." Hysterical. Great humor, and great naked boys.

Phoebe
staceycj chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Oh Goodness this was great! They do wear way too many layers. I think at one point I counted five or six shirts on at one time on Dean. I really like seeing Dean's playful side come out. Fantastic job! And of couser I want more.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
That was brilliant! I seriously giggled all the way through it, you had the boy's voices so spot on I could hear them in my head. I could seriously see it happening and I loved Dean's way of making sure Sam doesn't forget the laundry again!

Oh, and on a purely shallow note, I am now stuck with the image of towel clad Winchesters in my head. Which is no bad thing I gotta admit.. :)

Great story.
Cerdo Volador chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Ha ha ha

Both Winchester "virtually naked in a damn truck stop"... hell yeah, sounds very good for me

"So. Tell me Sam. Think you’ll “forget” to do the laundry again any time soon?"

Please! haha see you later! :D
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
M...

That was...um...oops, sorry, got completely distracted thinking about the boys wearing only towels.

While some might call scenes like this gratuitous, I beg to differ. It's only gratuitous if a show does it a lot - and SN definitely doesn't. (One scene in three years? Harrumph!)Thanks for correcting that oversight/injustice/tragedy. :)

That was a great read. It was FUN. Totally in character for both Sam and Dean and, after the gut-wrenching finale, totally what we need before the angst starts again big time in the aftermath of THE DEAL.

Thanks for the laugh. Much needed, much appreciated.

Sculls
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Ha, your right, I did like that fic :-D

Think I'll have a gander at your other ones too now!

*favourites author* :-p

Jess

x
suzijacuzi chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Cute story. I'm ready for more.