Reviews for Civilized Discussion
Gryphalcon chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I've gone back to start reading your non-Bleachverse stories. Pretty graphic with that first one!

This is cool. I deplore rabid fanaticism, in all it's forms. :-)
slashy goodness chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
I can definitely appreciate this story, since I'm a slasher by heart...Buffy/Willow, Buffy/Faith, Willow/Cordelia...The list goes on and on. BtVS is hands down the show with the most 'ship possibilities. Most fandoms have one concrete pairing, or two at the most, but I've seen limitless pairings in the Buffyverse-from canon, to slash to really WEIRD stuff. Definitely something for everyone.
Kelsey chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
LOL, very nice

I myself am an Angel/Darla and a Spike/is funny when he has no romance

But I'll stay open ;)
nightliferogue chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
Good. I loved the whole thing. It's exactly how I see it now, after being such a die-hard B/A shipper myself. That was then. B/S are now. Keep on writing if you'll keep on making Spike and Angel this way.

Bloody good. *smile*
sbloving chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
i like it.
MinnieMay chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Good fic, and a great idea. I'm personally tired of all the bickering between the different shippers. I love both S/B and B/A for different reasons _ All we are saying is give peace a chance people. :P Now if only people would get off S/D shippers backs
SierraMoon chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
AHAHAHAHA! There you go, Angel you BLOODY POOF! (sorry, it's just that Spike is sooo uch better) S/B forever!
Ashley chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Here, here! I liked this, and found it very interesting. Good job!
Frost chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
This is bloody brilliant! I love the characterization of Spike and Angel. I do wonder one thing, though: how do they say "S/Bers" and other such words? Is it ess-slash-bee-ers or just ess-bee-ers or what? :)
that'safact chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Way cute! It was fun to not see those two at each other's throats like they are so often in fics, but playing the perfect and mature gentlemen.
Kizmet chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Sorry, good story, but I'm still not convinced. Nothing has changed about the curse and that pesky clause and Spike is still soulless. In other words until something changes in the curse Angel will still be faced with the same problems that were insurmountable for he and Buffy. And if one vampire minus a soul can be good (if he's not a good person Buffy shouldn't be involved with him) then why can't others. That would make Buffy a murder, because if vampires can be good without souls then they deserve the same chance as a human.
JayBee-Bug chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
*grinds widely* I love stories about our wacky little fandom.'Specially when they're done well,like you a good statement,and personally I can't wait to see what happens!
Pandora North Star chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
I loved this story so much! It's purrfect. I hope I'm a little of both. goota love the past and the future. But I think I'm old school C/D. Of course there's Groo...you should write a sequel like why the themes of wb shows are not as close as they appear to each other, or something. lol
HonorH chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
I really like this. Those 'shippers are a surly bunch, aren't they? In the strange world of "characters discuss fanfic," I think you made the voices work perfectly.
Forgotten Slayer chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Very cute fic. I now understand how rediculous I must have seemed when I despised Angel and absolutely ADORED Spike. Now, I have seen the error of my ways...

um...where was I? Oh yeah. Very good reading!