Reviews for Impulse
Snood199 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
That was such a sad story until the ending. Good job of being uplifting at the end and returning George to the mortal world.
DarkHairedVeela chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
you made me cry... you're an amazing writer
Adelaide Madeline chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
This is one of the most epic fanfics I have ever read! I laughed, I cried, it became a part of me. Only mistake... "Wherever you want to me" probably meant be instead of me! lol My favourite line "This "God" dude is pretty cool." _ It was fabulous. You really had me thinking about what life would be like for all of the characters after the final book. I mean "All was well." obviously didn't happen, but it's hard to imagine the Harry Potter characters being suicidal. I mean until I read this. Opened up new worlds for me. The beginning was unbelievable sad, like a train wreck you just can't look away! The end was amazingly touching. I think I've ran out of effective adjectives for today so fantabulous job, mate! *thumbs up*
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Awesome. You expressed George's feelings extremely well throughout the fic, and meeting Fred at the end was wonderful, especially with Fred being so stark about how he was just not supposed to be there. Great job overall ]
etherian chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Beautiful and sad. What stung the most is the slight to Percy in George's note. Hopefully, after he's returned, he might learn to forgive Percy.
hondagirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Wow, this was incredible. I love your sense of writing and the way you convey the emotions of picked up on how George simply was not him without Fred. And all the Angelina tidbits were nice. I'm glad though that you didn't end it with George dieing. I'm glad you gave him, well Fred showed him, another chance, another way out of it. Brillant.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Oh, poor George! This is beautifully done, poignant and sad - especially the letter! I'm so glad Fred talked sense into George.
lilyre chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
OH MY GOODNESS! that was gorgeus... it made me cry... and it was so perfect... i think u captured it perfect... :)