Reviews for Kamek's mission of silliness
Narkosa chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
This story had quite interesting theme going for it, and you writing is very good. It saddens me that have no time for this anymore but I do wish you the best in your education. Thanks for some interesting inspiration this will help me along with stories I will be writing.
ThePenandtheSword chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Oh, goodness, you do sound busy! Way to go on continuing your education, and good luck with whatever your job is! Don't get discouraged; fanfics are for fun. You should write to please yourself first and to entertain others, second.
ThePenandtheSword chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
" "KAMEK!" screamed Bowser. "Coming your highness!" replied the magikoopa that had taken care of his king when he was an infant, and continued to respect when he grew to an . "

I'll admit, even though you forgot to put the word "Adult" there, I started cracking up laughing - 'cause really, if you think about it, Bowser's been the same even when he was protrayed as an infant in Yoshi's Island (in a way, he never grew up /mentally/, even if he did age). I dunno, I found it funny XD

" Kamek wondered if there were even more creatures being tossed into the real world like pinballs " -makes for a very amusing mental image. Good use of creative simile and imagery there!

Question: Kamek knows what a taxi is, but not a bus? Oh, loved the automated voice scene. That was amusing. Could've even added on to that and had one (if not both Link and Kamek) freak out and cause more chaos (than already being caused), if you'd wanted; I'd keep that element and maybe use it in another story - just for future reference.

Very amusing!