Reviews for Winter Eyes
Pardon My Focking French chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Good. Definitely good. Don't sweat the lack of reviews. It happens.
Pardon My Focking French chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Shane. Sooo cute.
Pardon My Focking French chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I so wanna read this! I know it isn't finished and I will have that horrible sense of longing when I get to the last posted chapter...but...I must read it!
ficlover1193 chapter 26 . 12/20/2011
What? You cant leave it like THAT! Only 2 chapters left, where the heck did you go? lol Please update this! :((
Megan chapter 26 . 9/29/2011
Stop saying your a terrible writer... UR AMAZING! i love shane and carmen! please write those final chapters soon... i'm dying here! SHARMEN! keep on writing!)
StaceLock chapter 26 . 5/25/2010
I love how the story is just going! I really hope the ending is just going to leave us readers forever etched! :D

You keep saying you're a bad writer. Well stop! Awesome storyline, development of characters, lovely grammar! The twist and turns just makes me grip tighter on you're "book" haha. Epic work :]
UnguidedLight chapter 26 . 2/26/2010
awesome
katiem chapter 26 . 2/12/2010
please continue!
LaBraY chapter 26 . 8/26/2009
0MG!This by far is the best L Word fiction stories I have ever read.

You did very well on it and you made it great, no, perfect.

I love it so much, too bad you're ending it.

But all great things must come to an end.

I hope you'll end up making more stories like this one.

I Love The L Word!

You're
MissMiniKakashi chapter 26 . 8/26/2009
wow i cant beleive youre ending it but it wasa great read i luved it
Elly1212 chapter 26 . 8/17/2009
Oh man. You think its possible to end this in one chapter and another chapter for the review? That'll be a challenge. Im hoping for some more Sharmen bits. Try to squeeze them in if you can! As always great chapter. Looking forward to your update!

-Elly
Sergent Mathilde chapter 25 . 8/17/2009
Hello, girl!

I've read your note and I feel great I discovered this fiction just in time your update. I'm so sorry it's gonna end soon but I want to tell you I think your story is such an amazing one. I usually don't really like stories writed in I, but this one is very nice to read.

I think Shane is difficult to describe, but you do it perfectly. You succeed to tell how wonderful and mysterious and androgyneous she is, and how hard it is to understand her.

I think that's it, so thankyou for your present to the Fanfic world and good luck for the next.

I'll follow everything you'd do.

P.S : Soory if my english isn't very good, I'm french but I try to talk better.
ladypink5228 chapter 25 . 8/16/2009
We understand lol. But seriously you did a good job and even tho i would like to see it go on i understand you wanting to end it. P.S. Favourite story on :)
pigtopus chapter 25 . 8/16/2009
;DD Naww. Gotta thank you for this story. No worries, life always gets in the way. Hopefully it'll be a good ending :D Take care!
ladypink5228 chapter 24 . 8/5/2009
oh my god this is probably the best l word fic i have ever this is the best fic i have ever read You should finish it its amazing :) one question tho weres max,or tina or even that godess helena lol ?