Reviews for History Repeats
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
In many ways, I've loved S1 most of all, so it's great to see a fresh, well-written, in-character fic from that "era." Thanks for posting it here!
TraSan chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Aw, I loved the insight you provided into these events. It helped infuse a little bit of that extra something into these episodes.

Thanks for writing!
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This was truly a wonderful companion to Home and all the events leading up to that from the Pilot forward. Even though Home covered so much, it still left some things that really called out for more exploration (not to mention the ongoing mystery about Mary). Great insight into John from his conversations with Pastor Jim and Missouri. You managed to pull a great number of details presented in the series, add some new elements, and weave them all together effortlessly. Very frustrating that John refused to talk to his boys in Lawrence, but very true to the series and to the characterizations of all the Winchesters. Great job! Thank you for sharing. (one of these days I’ll get to your other stories... sigh, if only I could be independently wealthy to sit at home all day reading and writing SN fanfic!)
EmmelleN chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Beautiful companion-story. I always felt that they should've done much more with the "Home" episode.
adder574 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
It's nice to see a new story from you. This was really good. It always interesting to see what John was up to when he was seperated from the boys.
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
very nice John point of view story. John's reasons for not staying in contact with the boys always did need a little more explaining.