Reviews for Patience
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
OMG! I loved this. It was so sweet. Sorry, but it's Chrismas and I'm a little...hyper. Er, yeah. Anyways, great job! I loved this. Like (lol) seriously.

bizarre-reason chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Aw! That was adorable! x]
unsweetenedladykisses chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
all your stories are turning me into mush. seriously! they're so cute together and the way you write them is!
Abster1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Aw. now I feel bad I hadn't read this!

I love it. It's so sweet, and so Moliver, and so perfect. Love, love, love, love.

*adds to favorites*

KitKat279 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
118118118 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Perfection, as usual. I LOVED LOVED LOVED the line "... so... you won't have to wait any more" from Oliver. Brilliant! I want to see MORE MORE MORE from you! So *I* don't have to wait anymore!
Broken Oken chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
God, I loved this.

But definitely not surprised that I did. The day I hate something YOU've written... um... won't happen. lol

Seriously, though, way cute. The soup thing made me just wish that exact scene was actually happening on TV on Hannah Montana. That would be spectacular.

Favoritizing... NOW.
xxRiot-Paramorexx chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
This was awesome. I was "aw-ing" all the way through it. Great Job!
AutonomousAnonymous chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Actually, I found Jake to be perfectly in character in this. Very well written as usual. Overall, another brilliantly written story.

Super Reader chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Aw! I dunno, it's pretty spot on to me. Except a little to vain in Jake's part, but I don't really like his so I really don't care. ;)

This was very sweet. I enjoyed it a lot.
xhesaidshesaidx chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
This was really funny and really great. The whole thing made me smile. Great job! :D
stopthenrewind chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Very well-written. I loved it. ;D I love Moliver.
Duffy K chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Lol sweet and funny
snickers3339 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008

Once again, another fantasticle story. :) Yay!

A bajillion rounds of applause. :D I loved this.

Jake's hilarious- Haha cheating on Miley with himself.

shyesplease chapter 1 . 5/26/2008