Reviews for Inside Out
SGAmvmm chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
I just try to read thoughtcrimes because of Joe flanigan being Brendan.. I watched the movie, it was good. And your story is wonderful, thank you.. )
kirroth chapter 8 . 3/4/2010
Eek, poisoned not once, but twice in his life! And I didn't even start to suspect it until he was in the hospital and Freya saw that old woman leave his room. Although I didn't think McCracken (seriously? McCracken? lol), I was thinking the bad guy's grandmother.

I wasn't sure, when I started reading your Thoughtcrimes fics, how much I'd actually like them. I'm not really into crime solving shows, I just liked this one because of Joe, naturally. Plus I wasn't sure how the telepathy would work in story form. But I'm really liking these stories, you've made them really interesting and funny.

Oh dear...I just had a thought. Just imagine if maybe Teyla or Carson suddenly became telepathic due to a run in with an Ancient device, and could read Sheppard's thoughts? Heh! He'd be so busted, just like poor Brenden. I love when he gets caught by his own thoughts. XD

Thanks for pointing out that story by Stealth Dragon; I've read her SGA stories but I didn't know she had written some for Thoughtcrimes. I've got that livejournal community bookmarked now. My reading list just grew exponentially. x_x Not that I mind really...
godsdaughter77 chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
Okay, first of all, THANK YOU for giving me the link. I absolutely loved both of her stories, and obviously your awesome story made a lot more sense after reading them.

There are so many things in your story that I absolutely loved. So, I know there will be many things I will be leaving out. However, I few of the thinks I enjoyed were the ways you showed Brenan's insecurities, his dad coming to see him, him actually getting to go on a vacation, the way everyone else at the company was worried about him, and mentioning Bill Cosby with the jello ;D. Okay, as I said that is leaving many things I liked out, but you get the idea. YOUR STORY WAS GREAT. Thanks for writing it.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Okay, I haven't read the chapter yet(though I really want to)because I want to read Stealth Dragon's story first, but every time I try to find the story on livejournal I can't find it. (Livejournal confuses me:( ), so I was wondering if you could send me a link? Thank you so much for all your replies and your awesome stories.
Delka chapter 8 . 6/4/2008
Yes, I did enjoy. Thanks again.
Jammeke chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
Aww, I liked the ending. It was nice to bring Brendan's dad in and I found your explanation about why Brendan doesn't mantion his sicknesses very good. I am looking forward to more of your work!
CoolBreeze1 chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
Excellent! Great wrap up to a wonderful story. Thanks for posting!
mavzus chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
This was great. I've never seen the show but you've managed to introduce me to the characters and the premise really well at the same time as writing a fantastic plot!
Space1Traveler chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
Ah man, this was good, no great!

I loved every chapter and every line.

Happy endngs make me smile.

Thank you for sharing this with me. Great job, great story, greatastic!
faldo chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
Thanks for the last instalment. Enjoyed the whole fir - and working my way through lots of the stories on there (including yours!) thanks again.
Delka chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
2 poison. Different take on that angle. But works. I'm a happy reader. Keep up the good work. And awaiting anything else you might be working on. hint, hint. ;)
Jammeke chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
Aw, Brendan's freak-out was horrible. Beautifully written, but horrible... I tried looking for Stealth Dragon's fic, but I can't seem to find it on FF. Your story explains a lot, though- so I don't feel like I should have read that one first.

I like how Freya immitated Brendan by not taking care of herself due to sitting at his bedside for three days. He is rubbing off on her, it seems.

Looking forward to more!
Delka chapter 6 . 6/2/2008
Nice touch with the new neighbor being the "cause".
faldo chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
At least they're laughing a at last. Enjoying this fic - thanks. I haven't managed to find Kriadydragon's fic - but this reads well on it's own. Thanks.
CoolBreeze1 chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
I knew that Mrs. McCracken was up to no good! Glad they caught her. Another great chapter!