Reviews for The Legend of the Pearl Medallion
TheWildBlackCat chapter 45 . 8/29/2015
I just love this one!
I have always loved pirates, and those ships.
It's funny tho because I don't like the sea. Anyway, Please write an other one about Harry Potter, Ron and Hermione in this world!
-TheWildBlackCat
(Never trust a pirate!)
Norberts real mummy chapter 45 . 5/11/2013
I loved this story! I just wish it hadn't ended like that :/ it was heartbreaking! x
scrambledark chapter 45 . 10/20/2012
Brilliant story, horrid ending
nine-orcids chapter 44 . 3/4/2012
looken forward to the sequel!
Soul Of The Dark Mark chapter 45 . 9/21/2011
I loooooved it! It was adorable and sweet and you matched it with the real story perfectly!
Crazycally chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Pirate fics tend not to be that good this one however is definatly the exeption
That'sMyCue chapter 22 . 6/21/2010
haha! I've noticed that every time James see Lily in a dress, it seems to me that he always drop his mouth. Its hilarious!
altr8lilyandJames chapter 45 . 8/6/2009
WHY!

NONONONONONONO! ISNT THERE A SINGLE STORY SPARING THE DEATHS OF THE POTTERS? OMG THAT WAS SSO SAD. SCREW RIDDLE, IF I WAS IN THAT STORY, I WOULD KILLED HIM, IF I COULD, LOL.

STILL, WHY! CAN'T U JUST SPARE ME THE DEATHS?

Besides THAT chapter, Loved it, its awesome how you stuck to the pirates theme, (It reminded me of Prates of the Carribean) and had evrythn in Harry Potter the origanal series! There should definatly be a sequel, do it NOW!, Or i'll virtually kill you! haha jk, but seriously, DO IT.
CSIvHP11 chapter 45 . 7/21/2009
I love it, all of it, especially how you included Dumbledore

great story, I really hope there is a sequel coming:)
Eternally Inquisitive chapter 43 . 7/19/2009
YES! Go Albus :D
R E Z I A chapter 44 . 6/28/2009
I prefer to end the story right here, thank you. ;) I like, no, LOVE a happy ending, and after reading a bit of the next part, I really don't want to read it.

Anyways, fantastic story! It makes me wish MY life were like that... :) I absolutely loved it! It was glorious. I stayed up until 5 am just to read this, starting at 4pm the day before, that's how captivating it was. I think it had the right amount of romance, suspense, adventure, and finally enough of a true author's touch that only YOU could add. Thank you so much for writing this! :D
R E Z I A chapter 29 . 6/28/2009
GAH Paul is being such a thick-headed,stubborn little ass!He better not make a big is just PISSING me the Peter Petti-something, or as we all know Pettigrew, is going to be trouble, it's so I have this feeling that Paul WILL make an ass out of himself and do something bloody annoying to try and break Lily and James up, but I guess I just have to read on...

Plus, the Bermuda Triangle idea is absolute GENIUS. I absolutely love this story, it's playing out so well! No one couldn't have done it better, I guarantee it!
freakymisbah chapter 23 . 4/24/2009
aw veryy cute

i think u must be a girl cuz u definitely cant be a boy boys have no romance in them whatsoever

and just a tip 4 your future stories guys NEVER say the three words so soon cuz if the lady rejects major pride hurtin and they have egos to fill the pacific
freakymisbah chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
its pretty kool for your first story

im sure the inspiration came from pirates of the carribean

but its realy amazin

and im enjoyin myself
Fantastical Starlight chapter 45 . 4/18/2009
There had better be a sequel! If you don't write one I will not be very happy with you at all!