Reviews for Netherworld Nightmare
Saccharine Silver chapter 49 . 3/17
Wow...wow.

This is a good story. The storyline is intriguing, the action is captivating, and the writing is amazing. (Although the use of passive voice in some of the scenes irks me, but that's not really the point.)

Point is, this is a great story, and I'd love to see it continued. Seeing as this was last updated three years ago, and the last fic you updated was two years ago... well...

It'd still be nice to have some closure to this story. Or a notice saying this was officially discontinued, if you for some reason can't finish it.

Anyway, snowflake!
Jedexa chapter 49 . 12/26/2014
so it's been forever since I've read your work, but I used to be one of the readers from deviant art. I think I went by jedexatklee/jaelinfawkes when you knew me best? either way I came across your fanfictions again and I wanted to read them all over from the start, starting with this one. your story writing is nostalgic in a way that this is one of the very first fan fictions I ever read, but it's also brilliant in its storytelling and writing style, and your stories are as well written as the best stories I've ever read, and time has not diluted that. I was surprised to come to the last chapter of this, and find that it's actually still not done, and it hasn't been updated in years, but I suppose it leaves room for me too hope to see you more, & I certainly hope to continue reading for many years to come. and hopefully, with less years in between of not hearing from me. I hope you're doing OK in life, and that you continue writing because you're brilliant, and I'm sorry for dropping out of existence for so many years that you probably don't remember me. either way I still love your stories, & I look forward to reading the rest of your stories in my little binge of your fanfictions. I hope to see this update soon or at least completed because I really would like to know how the story ends.

you write wonderfully, please keep it up.
your long time fine and reader,
Jay
Breezyfeather chapter 49 . 10/6/2013
Whoa whoa whoa, wait. NO. YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I know you haven't updated in over a year but ITS THE FINAL BATTLE. HOW CAN YOU LEAVE US HERE?
...you must update. Please? Soon? Please?
jadedbluerose chapter 49 . 1/26/2013
This is a wonderful crossover, there's not many who can take a story from a game and integrate it with characters from a cartoon and make their worlds so flawlessly compatible like this.
Well done on this truly extraordinary story, and I truly hope you do continue it.
LuigiWife1551 chapter 49 . 8/17/2012
Noooooo! I must know what happens nextt! Please tell me you're gonna update soonnnnn! :O
Adriannu255 chapter 49 . 7/8/2012
Ahhhhhh! Evil cliffhanger again? Why must you have so many? Please update soon! I must know what happens!
Cam Irving chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
The pieces are falling into place!

I'm truly and legitimately addicted to this fanfic.

Awesome crossover!
seantriana chapter 49 . 4/13/2012
Phase 2: COME AND GET ME!

Lol, I always said that to final bosses, all kind of curse words came out.

You're not dead? TAKE MY HAMMER!
TiFu chapter 46 . 3/3/2012
My gosh, I love this story so much. :D
Kai-Chan94 chapter 45 . 1/22/2012
This story is really good! Got me addicted in one read and it makes me wonder how you're going to top this. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Kai
Cold-heart-Angel23 chapter 45 . 12/20/2011
Wahoo! the final part of the battle, yes. That was close on the Wonder chef Caleb encounter.

Special arte move of COllette's is a classic. Judgment is a classic angel move. Especially for her.

Yes the trial is defeated.

Update soon! This is so CooL!
Guest chapter 44 . 11/26/2011
it could be kind of cool if danny sacrifice himself to yggdrasill
acekanigirl chapter 44 . 11/25/2011
Yay! An update! This deserves a review from a lurker :).

First off, love this story, it's the first crossover I've read and 1 year in it's still my favorite. Your fight scenes (especially in this chapter) are always so good and the scenes flow brilliantly. Now all you need is to update soon cuz with Caleb realizing that it's Danny and Wren that Yggdrasil's choking, I'm betting on good action, drama, and blood (serious loss of hp will do ;) )

Have fun writing and update soon,

Ace

Ps: put ToS Wonder Edition on , I want to subscribe for updates.
Cold-heart-Angel23 chapter 44 . 11/22/2011
Wahoo! another update! I like how this went. Yggdrasil is like the opposite of Mithos. I liked it when Mithos was the gentle hero. Caleb represents Mithos who should have been in life, and is now. Cool battle still. Incineration two words. Way...Awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Update soon! Tales of Symphonia and Danny Phantom 4ever!
redrovaredrova chapter 44 . 11/22/2011
Oh snaps. Shit's 'bout to get real serious now.