Reviews for Breaking the Habit
GaBriiZa chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Hey! Your story is incredible, but, when is Rachel going to show up? I really can't wait to read about her, and, are you going to put the scene when their family told to Rachel that Takata is her father?

Really, I hope that you can update soon,

Read you later...

Byee
doingsomeliving chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Your story is great,

I hope you can update soon...
Just Me chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Wow, that was really amazing, I hope you update.

Sorry fir my bad english :S

Byee
Ulster Gold chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
Sorry, just curious;

Will Rachel be able to conjure demon magic in your story? And will Lee be in it? The only other Witch (i believe) to also have the ability thanks to Kalamack's help?
Ulster Gold chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
I really want to know what's going to happen when Rachel comes into the picture. Do they room the Witches with the Warlocks'? How does she meet Ivy? What happens when she meets Skimmer?

Is Robbie at the school with her? And what about Trent? It would be awesome if you could have her throwing him into a tree using a ley line at the school instead of when she did it at the camp...or maybe she could make a pattern of it,

"Happy Birthday, Trent." KA-SLAM!

...

You ARE updating this right? Right? PLEASE!
tifftails88 chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
damn do u know ive been waiting for an update since u started this babe? not cool lol but this is coming out great im loving ivy in this. god i cant wait for rachel to show up. the story plot and ideas of where this could go have been eating at me because i havent read another fic like this before. please update again this year lol and i hope RL has been treating u well, take care :)-tiff
agmartin40 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
I liked the whole idea in general, I can imagine Ivy being so uptigth since her teen years. I figure that we won't see Rachel until at least Ivy and Skimmer reached a balance or they have some sort of relationship, however, must be interesting to see.

We already know that Ivy started her story with girls with Dorothy, but is very interesting the way you presented Skimmer, so aching for her master and the things she did with her. Opposite to the way Ivy feels, so, please, don't take too long before let us know what happens next, please.

I really like your way to portray the characters, you got them indeed.
writerwanabe chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
*Raises one hand* I've been checking every few weeks for updates

*Raises other hand* I'm an optimistic fool, so sue me.

Love this fic, I can't wait to see when Rachel shows up. The little bit between Skimmer and Ivy made my knees watery, lol.

Thanks for the update, hope to see more from you

w2
drdj2006 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
you need to update this soon cause i want to read more and i realy like what ive red so far

thanks

Dj
Alphawolf69 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
I can't actually believe this has been updated! (in a really really good way :D)

Nice look at the interactions between Ivy and pre-Undead mum (and little Erica). The incident with Skimmer and Ivy had me hoping that Rachel comes on the scene soon (also curious what Rachel is going to be like). Getting away from Piscary's head games only to get dragged back by Skimmer seems sad.

Hope to see more on this :)

(oh, and have a good holiday)
Kay8abc chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
So when are you going to introduce Rachel to the mix. It should be very interesting. Also I am very glad you continued this story.

-Kate
littlestdevil chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
XD I love this story Ivy tries to be all bad ass but really I just think shes adorable :3 Hope it doesn't take to long to put up the next chapter XD
annde28 chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Great story! I'm glad it was pulled out of your drawer and dusted off. It's like an early Christmas present. Keep up the great work.
lIttlE.mi55.psYco chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
You should do just a Rachel/Skimmer story. There should be some with just the two of them. I would love to see that pairing!
R.I.K.J chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Oh please can you write more

i love seeing Younger Ivy