Reviews for The New Commercial
StudiousThug chapter 1 . 2/28
Fourth time re-reading this. The last time was two years ago.
Not exactly great-quality, but it's definitely good for a cheap laugh or two.
Echos of 2008-2009 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
LAWL this the the 3rd time i reed this i still love it! lol actulal condom rofl
dragonchild25 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
wow...giratina and arceus in the tub...what a mental image...good job..:)
TeamEdwardElric chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
lol xd funny
Rocket Wolf chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
At first, I was scared of regigigas.

Now I'm terrified.
Goldeneye101 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
X Ficken D!

Yeah, The Heatran and Regigigas jokes are funny. Note: I'm ONLY doing a HeatranXRegigigas part in Rebellion Starts Tonight because there was no shipping for either of them...

Anyways, my fav parts:

" And you obviously don't know what an actual condom is ! " Regigigas said, snickering. ( I swear, my mouth dropped at this, hillarious.)

"That's my friend Regi. He used to be cool, but ever since his friend Heatran introduced him to drugs, he just lays on the couch and watches gay Ben Stiltser movies while smoking pot and snorting meth." (Wow... Heatran introducing him to it. WHY does that not suprise me?)

Hillarious, I hope you continue another funny fic with different chars!
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Tsk, tsk... poor Regigigas. There's a reason why schools everywhere are so against the usage of drugs... but he was at his home so... meh.

Very, very funny! That intervention made me laugh but went somethin' terrible with stopping Regigigas. Well, Eevee tried. Creepy, scary images are formed in my head... thinking of Giratina and Arceus together... and a bath tub.

Azure Neko chapter 1 . 5/27/2008

Gotta love the bashing. Don't deny it, this is a bash fic on Regigigas. Very funny.
ShadowKing1988 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Hahhahahaha! I was laughing the entire time! This is DEFINITELY why you don't do drugs...they f-k you up!