Reviews for A Lovers Tragedy
sandpitturtle chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE IDC HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN JUST PLZ UPDATE THIS BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL FANFIC PLZ UPDATE!
88888wwww chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Please update this story T.T
Blablabla99 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
I'm sad :(
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Naruto, break up with him, Sasuke doesn't care about you, all he cares is about work, Naruto make him choose. His job or you, make him choose, it's time to grow a back bone, now.
Nikkitty Slytherin chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
More!
Kururugi YaoiFan chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Please continue this its a great story. I eould love to see Neji beat the crap out of Sasuke he's being a really big jerk and as for Naruto I just feel srry for him :(

But keep up the good work :)
HuecoAngelicPuppet chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
Continue!continue!continue! This story is awesome ,loved it (3) I can't wait to continue reading, hoping you will!
sam XD im a girl by da wat XD chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
PLZE UPDATE AWESOME CHAPPY POOOOOOOOOOOOOR NARUTO NO MATTER HW MUCH I LUV SASUKE HE CAN BE A REAL TEME YA KNOW BUT LUV DA STRY U MUST UPDATE PLZEEE!1
asylvia chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
I'm SO angry at Sasuke after this chapter ( :( )... UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I need to see what happens. NEED!
kiki2222 chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
awwww poor naruto.
XxkikisapphireluvxX chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
PLEASE let there be more chapters soon! 3
ImploringIdeal chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
Great fic. I hope that Sasuke gets a wake up call soon. Though I would have thought that Naruto being in a coma would have been good enought. At this point I'm pretty much rooting for Neji to get Naruto. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
Epoch95 chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Nice story. Update Soon:)!