Reviews for Always
Anon chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I'm sorry...but your fanfic is completely out of sync. I give you kudos for writing it, it even has a nice plot. : ) But it feels completely distant.

You should work on how the plot advances. I find it that you rushed a lot of scenes. And made a lot a things questionable.

Such Itachi's constant out-of-character questioning on Sasuke private sex life. And thefact that Sasuke and Naruto only utter a few meaningless sentences, that honestly could be considered small talk.

I feel that your in your box, like this fanfic is only in YOUR perspective.
Abigail Amethyst chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I love this story! One of my favorites
kpopluvr chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
Honestly I tried to read this...but I really can't. May God have mercy on your writing skills. (X_X)

Keep trying though! It's an interesting plot and idea!
666blackcat666 chapter 13 . 8/14/2009
so sad ! i loved it !
GrimSpeck18 chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
Such a cute story! : )
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 13 . 7/29/2008
good little story
MellyPie chapter 12 . 7/7/2008
Great chapter! I love this story! Please update soon! Cant wait to read more!
angel61991 chapter 10 . 6/21/2008
interesting please update soon.
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 10 . 6/20/2008
I thought that chapter that was up before was a bit weird. Can't wait to read the next one. This story bis awesome. Update soon
reychop chapter 10 . 6/20/2008
Hello, I'd like to point out that the chapter 10 uploaded is the wrong document. Please upload the real chapter 10... This said it itself, Chatper 2 Midnight kisses, so I highly doubt that this is the real chapter 10. Please replace it at once...
MeaselMeasel chapter 9 . 6/16/2008
Aw i liked Lerking but it's ok if it's for personal reasons *hugz* . but anyway keep going with this story I really love it!
MellyPie chapter 8 . 6/11/2008
Great chapter! Loved it! Yay for Sasuke and Naruto! getting married then having amazing sex! just wonderful! please update soon! cant wait to read more!
unholynight chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
THIS IS SO SAD! . Update!
sasunaru72 chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
love story
cadywise chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
Wow that's a big step, eloping huh...bout time the boy said so sheesh. What the hell was he waiting for Christmas? That's right Sasuke take you wife and run away. You gonna need some money though...alot of money...rob a bank or something hehe i mean no stop that's bad. I would love to see how he's gonna get Naruto out of there though.

Next Chapter please.