Reviews for Silence
PeachieBaby05 chapter 2 . 1/18
I know it's been forever since you worked on this but I would like to read more.
hinatalovesakura chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
this story is bomb
SylfyreNation chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
no light at the end of the tunnel ? :(

good story regardless, i really liked the lack of names for most of the story though it was a bit confusing at the start. still good story :)
youn2731 chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
This is interesting and I really like the threesome. I hope you write more. Please update soon.
LucyEllis chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Now for Luna/Gabrielle, so cute! I love it!

poor Fleur, I hope that she will have a happy life with Hermione and Harry, or just with Hermione is good too :D

update please!
LucyEllis chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This is really good! I'm in love with this story!

I'm a Hermione/Fleur fan, but this is really good.

The pairing Hermione/Fleur/Harry its a little different but very interesting. I love it!

So please update soon.
Ms. Geek chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
that was so sad. Bill Gr. It's a good thing Fleur has Hermione, Harry, Gabrielle, and Luna. What are the Weasley's opinion on Bill's abusive behaviour?
lanti chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Wow, nice way to show us home things came to be.

I specially like the way you avoid saying their names but always giving us some trait to know who is talking, also love how you have made Silence a living character too, always watching, relating to things that happen to the characters, being their accomplice.

Though I have ideas about who is Fleur's sister lover I'm not totally sure is who I think is.

I love your story, hope you get another update up soon.
chozinha chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Ahh, this second chapter explained a lot (:

Aw, it's so cute G/L, I never read anything with them together.

And I'm not a fan of H/H, but since Fleur is there I can work around it.

I'm very curious to know the rest of the story, please update.
EOSVU4eva chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
This is good. but it can get a little confusing without the names. But it is quite good. Please update soon.

Dr. J's silent pet chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
i didn't think you'd write a 2nd or 3rd part!

but i love the idea!

i mean this story is... lovely, a story of love!

and more love!

i LOVE that they LOVE so hard!

Sea-nymph0x0 chapter 2 . 6/1/2008

* * * * *

* * * * *

GothicPheonix chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Yeah, another chapter. but, now I am a bit confused. Who is Green eyes, blue eyes, the man, the woman? I'm guesing the victim is Gabielle and the rapist is still Draco. But, I thought that Ron was with them, not just Hermione and Harry rescued her. And who is Silence?

But, keep up the good job!
lanti chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
A very beautiful piece.

It is not common to find this kind of pairing, which is kind of sad, but you did a great work with this story.

I'm looking foward reading more of your work and with/without this pairing.

Is there a possibility that you make this one a series?

Great job again, wonderful story. Loved it.
CeresRose chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
thats sweet, kinky, and hot. i hope you write maybe a sequal. idk lets just see what everyone else thinks