Reviews for Card Shopping at 4:30 AM
Flavourless Water chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Wow, not only was this very well written but your characterization was amazing. The way Ryou, Malik, Bakura and Marik all tied in together was done perfectly. You had an amazing balance of light and dark. The little bit of fluff at the end was beautiful. Too bad we never actually got to see Ryou and Malik interact in canon. (At least, I'm pretty sure we didn't.) This was a great oneshot to read, thank you!
Wolfbane-Chan chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Good story; Extremely well written! I love the descriptiveness of it :D

I was hoping for a bit more fluff, to be honest, but beggars can't be choosers, and I liked the story anyways ;)

- Wolfbane
lalala chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I loved the way you portrayed Malik. So few fanfics can accurately capture post-Battle City Malik. Most usually cast him as impulsive and rude, but I like this calmer and slightly sadder Malik. It reminds me of that look in his eyes during the final duel.
FreshFish chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Thank You! It's wonderful; I love it!

It had all four characters interacting the way they really would. What was Marik trying for with Ry? LOL

Okies.. so almost exactly like they would have.. and Baku wanted Malik as well? LOL

Malik ended up with Ry...yea! They will all just have to share. :P

It's really great. You did a fine job on character portrayal which you know is my favorite part of any story.