Reviews for More Like a Cupful
sigh. lovely story
crazymisscarly chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
beautiful :')
lilypotters chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Aww, this is adorable. I love it! So nicely written, so heart wrenchinly beautiful!
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This was incredible. You captured so many emotions in such a short piece - I teared up a bit. I love them together...and you really got their characters just right. Absolutely perfect - thanks for sharing.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
How sweet. I don't see many stories like this where Ron really thinks and feels. It's obvious that he's come to grips with what happened by his leaving and returning to Hermione and Harry.

Good job.
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
You have a way with words but I think the story would be better if you made the flashbacks part of the present action. For example, start with when they first arrive at Shell Cottage, not on the cliff.
hrgirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
That was just lovely!
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Oooh this was amazing! It was nice to see Ron and Hermione at Shell Cottage. Great setting choice! I absolutely adore Hermione/Ron together and they really are a perfect match.

He half expected a loud denial from her, excuses for his earlier behavior, a "No, Ron, it wasn't you, it was the Horcrux," or something like that.

Instead, she took her hand to his chin, turning his face so he was forced to look her in the eyes.

"Not anymore," she said softly. "You may have been that type of boy, once, but that's not the man you are, now. That boy wouldn't have kept his head enough to save me tonight."

That was actually my favourite part of the story. I love how Hermione doesn't exactly reassure Ron that it wasn't wrong to leave and denies it. But instead she moved past it and recognizes he isn't like that now. Overall, awesome job! I loved it :)
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Oh yes. Not a teaspoon anymore. Hee, hee. This was very good, and very sweet. Great job! ~Caseyandra
Nimbus2001Seeker chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That was so sweet. SO sweet. Awww. Especially the last lines. You're a genius
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That was bloody brilliant as Ron would say. You really have an amazing writing style.
schaferdramaqueen chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Contented sigh.

A much-needed filler. Beautifully done. Applause. Especially the part about not wanting, but needing, to keep her safe. Sigh.:)
urbanmama chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I know you're primary a H/G writer, but as a reader who tends to stick to R/H stories, I thought this was incredibly well written. I would never have guessed you don't write R/G more often if you hadn't included it in your A/N. Your description of his realization during Malfoy Manor is beautiful and heartbreaking. This is one of my favorite Shell Cottage MMs, and considering how many there are, that's high praise, indeed.
clumsy.carrie chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I loved this oneshot! it was so honest-Hermione is this together, intelligent girl and Ron seems like kind of just-another kind of stupid but sometimes sweet teenage boy, but Hermione sees through that to how he's really sweet. good job!
rhmac12 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
THIS was so beautifully written! I really do hope we see something w. Ron and Hermione with Shell Cottage in the Deathly Hallows movie next year!

I loved how you wrote them! :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »