Reviews for Not So Broken Anymore
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This was absolutely wonderful. This was, truly, a scene I could picture in my head, straight from the series itself so good work. I'm glad to have found a good family fic.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Sniff...sweet...love it. Absolutely love it.
TheRoseThatKnowsPain chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Kawaii, that was so lovely, I loved it :3
fuzzycarrotfriends chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Aww! I wanted to cry when I read that!

*favorites* you are an awesome writer! x)
Sukilovehappydays3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Soooo cute!
Madik chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I don't have much to say other than 'I love it'. Wonderfully written, fantastic job.
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
You've gotta love Naruto! I mean, I know that before I watched it, I thought he'd be annoying but from episode 1 all the way to (I'm on 208 of Shippuden... Oh god that's a lot of hours...) I just can't help but like him! I adore Kakashi as well! I mean, how could you not? A hurt, tortured, absolutely epic, TOTALLY SEXY, ex ANBU, who was the student of MINATO (who I adore). He's amazing! Oh and then there's episode 101... I miss the good old days... But enough rememissing; your fic was great! It was IC, adorable, stuffed with fluff, and wonderfully written! great job!

-Ash
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
What a sweet little fic of Naruto and Kakashi. I love this.
wolfsblood13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
It's really sweet and by overall it's great.
Ninjapirate101 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is another wonderful one shot! It's so sad T_T I loved it thank you. _
Rin O' Gen chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
The love! The parental, fluffy love! *dies* Wow, I must congratulate you. This is absolutely amazing. I do love a good parental!Kakashi fic, and that it's Naruto only makes it all the sweeter. Keep up the amazing work, yo!

Rin O' Gen
XxStarLitxX chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Sweet story. I like it XD
TenshiHyuuga chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This was so heart-warming, it brought a tear to my eye. It's true that Kakashi used to pay more attention to the other two, especially Sasuke, but Naruto and Kakashi I think have always had a father-son bond, and this wonderful story highlighted that very well.

Keep writing!

Tenshi _
kakashi hatake's son chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
okay this is good write another chapter but i reccomend making the stories longer they made me sad when it came to the end
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2010