Reviews for Not So Broken Anymore
As Darkness Takes Over chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
that sniff sniff was really nice tears falling nonstop
RogueNya chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Aw this was really cute and sweet story, and always wondered if Kakashi was able to hold that mask of his up always, so nice to see he is like everyone else.

Good job on the story.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Very great story, i cried a little, it was really good.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
that was AWESOME and I can picture Naruto doing something like that, I really liked this story...and I hope you write more w/these as the main characters...

THANKS:"D
Neinka chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
sweet story...I wish something similar would happen in anime/manga..
redbull07 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
perfectly heartwrenching. I adored this, and the dynamics of the characters were wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.
SilverHowler chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Aw, that was so sweet! _ Absolutely loved it!
Isagi chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
That is such a good story! I pray you never stop writing.
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Cute!
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
A whole new look at our fav jonin, and it's defintetly a heart-warming one -wipes away small tear-. Never read any of the other fanfics when Kakashi adopts Naruto, but this one is a definte treasure. Thanks!
MerlynneSnape chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
That was so sweet! I almost cried at the part where Kakashi's mask broke and Naruto hugged him. I've seen parent Kakashi and son Naruto stories before but none of them were as sweet and portrayed Kakashi so kindly as your one-shot did.
Meiko chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
OMG! You so made me cry! *sigh* In all honesty, I pefer Kakashi as the parent instead of Iruka, simply for his tough love. I mean if you read between the lines Kakashi cares for all three of his students, (except Sausake HAD to choose the evil side!) but,...he also knows discipline. Iruka on the other hand, probably wouldn't understand that. Kakashi SHOULD adopt Naruto! I hope you make that happen, and I look forward to reading more things like this in the future. If I understood how this filing thing worked, I would atempt to do that, but I think you have a gift!
Reidluver chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I luved it! So sweet and that is just what Naruto would do to help Kakashi feel better. This was a really great job on your first Naruto try, and I'll go see if you've written any others.
yume76 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
truly sweet. *sigh*
Obelisk of Light chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Aww! This story is very cute! The only thing I found jarring were a few typos and the page-break. (You might want to use the standard one.)

Otherwise, excellent job!