Reviews for Not So Broken Anymore
TheOneInYourCloset chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I love this story . omg it made me cry!
Maki chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Hey hon! LOVE this! It's so poignant and sweet and adorable, I love the contrast you have of how Naruto's normally so loud and jumping around but how he knows to just be still and quiet and comfort Kakashi! Such a sweet fic, there aren't enough!
billys-green-soup chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
thank god you didn't stop with that fic. i love your naru-kaka stories! they're so cute! XD
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Okay I love it when Kakashi is acting like a parent towards Naruto! I originally looked up fics with Kakashi and naruto to see if I like that yaoi pairing so I could argue with my friend on wether KakaNaru or KakaIru is better if Kakashi must be in a yaoi pairing.(KakaIru all the way man...tho I'm having trouble finding a yaoi KakaNaru...) but... OMG PARENTAL!KAKASHI IS SO SWEET! I love, it makes my heart all warm and gooey...(wait doesn't a gooey heart mean a dead me since it can't pump blood) I love it when team 7 acts like a family...DAMN YOU SASUKE! WHYD YOU HAVE TO RUIN IT!
AnimeSoul17 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I like it. It was really sweet. I especially liked how Naruto said nothing, he just held Kakashi; it seemed very appropriate and fitting.
Yamamoto Kaiko chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
wow nice story you should really make it to a full story. it would be intersting to know whar would happen after naruto wakes up and sees that he is at his sensei's house. anyway love the story very much!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
-smiles sadly- Great fic... the setup was wonderful, and you played the cahracters very well. Ninja a broken humans, and you captured that insubstantial idea and made it into something that can be seen: words. Good job- I'll look forward to see more of your writing... 'Specialy if its Naruto!Bonding fics ;)
Kimihiro Yuui chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
It's a really sweet story. I think, although it is only my humble opinion, that you've got a pleasant, subtle style of writing, and yet your story filled me with feelings of sadness, hope and love. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
oh very nice. Cute, decently written, very "family." I enjoyed it.
acuphalffull chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I liked both the plot of the story and your style of writing...plus the story is kind of cute! v
Kings-Shadow chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
this was great, really great for not watching to much of the anime, good job.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5