Reviews for to the victor goes the spoils
pheobep3 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Well Done.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I LOVE it how you write them together, you showe us sides from Edward (and Bella) that weren't in the books, you write him so real and so uncertain..human almost? :) I wish you would write more Twilight! :)
thewasofshall chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I really like this... there are just so many lines that I feel capture Edward's character completely, so many little moments within the text that make me say, "Well... shit" because you state them so simply and obviously that I forget I didn't know them before. I love your writing style, too. As much as I wish this particular piece was longer, I think that so much is packed within that it doesn't really need anything else.
alisa231 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Stunning.

Your in depth portrayal of Edward is greatly appreciated. His love and selfless devotion to Bella is portrayed beautifully. Yes, Edward does act irrationally at times but I think his flaws make him infinitely more appealing. I like that you emphasized his insecurities and doubts because Bella was quite obtuse when it came to realizing how much power she held over Edward. You did a wonderful job showing Edward's growth in Eclipse in your story. I especially enjoyed his sort of epiphany at the end. Beautiful character study of Edward. )
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Very well written, I especially loved the end.
starrysight chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I absolutely LOVE this! One of my favorite stories from Edward's point of view. I think it perfectly captures his character in a way that is melancholy while still offering some hope. Amazing. :)