Reviews for Way To Kill
jdsreignsupreme chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
I re-read this again tonight ...bit of nostalgia kicking in...and I have to say that I still miss the original version so very much. It was so much more interesting in the last chapters than the revised version. I REALLY wanted to find out how Dean knew that lady and what happened in the end...And I have always loved your version of Caleb...never really liked the one on TV...But there you go. :)
kv74 chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
( Its ending way to soon!
) Great story!
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
A little more family bonding here, right? Gibbs is beginning to act protective. How will Dean handle that?
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
I am enjoying your depiction of Dean's personality and his interaction with Gibbs. The two characters would respond to each other well if they were real. Nice writing.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Very nice writing. Good story development. Why have you used this centering format? It really is annoying to read.
Tzapporah chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
Very awesome preseries story there. Was a little sad you went AU by killing Jim, but I liked it nonetheless. You had me clicking your author name and searching for a sequel before I was halfway through P
bj chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
loved the story would like to see a follow-up when dean takes sam to meat the team
news from home chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Do you think you could fix the formatting?
It's a good story but the formatting really sucks
shadow visor chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
hmmm seems reeeeaaaallll nice gonna read more
Wild Mage 44 chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
This was awesome! I would love to see more of this verse though, maybe Dean meeting back up with the team now and Ziva. It would be HILARIOUS.
XtygrssX chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
This is one of my favorite stories. I come back to it over and over. You portrayed all of the characters with excellence. I love Dean in this one. Thank you sooo much!
kemwilson chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
I would love to see a follow up story to this one!
fanficfantasies chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
Nice, very nice. *clap, applause* I really think u should write a sequal where Dean has to help with a case after Dean and Sam become part of the FBI's most wanted. Or maybe even a one shot where Gibbs meets John.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 13 . 3/23/2012
Awesome! Will there be a sequel? That would be so cool! Ja ne!
snakeskinrug chapter 13 . 3/7/2012
i enjoyed this story and would love to see a sequal. maybe sometime after dean makes his way onto the FBI most wanted list. and have the NCIS team pick apart the case against him.