Reviews for Well Met
This was absolutely adorable, Mogget is my favorite character so I just can't get enough of him. Definitely a favorite!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
well, that was both hilarious and completely plausible. poor mogget. i loved this.
Cakes Blargh chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I love Mogget, he has the greatest type of characterization out there. Shines more brightly in his cat form, because there's nothing more condescending than a cat. Put me down, human. Feed me, human. What am I, a dog, human?

Makes him so adorable. Not to mention his... murderous/obsessive streaks makes him all the more... interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I love Mogget almost as much as I love the Disreputable Dog, so this was sheer delight :)
kffs chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Nicely done.
Good characterization, and a fun little piece.
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Perfectly believable scenario, and very well written!
dotdotdotty chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
How can one not love Mogget? He's such a card of a character! I think you captured him perfectly!
nicole54843 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This is really great. Not only does it make perfect sense, but it is very amusing. However, I have to say my favorite part is the end of you author's note: "witty quips are kind of wasted on a child." Nice work.
Shiisaa chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Mogget is quite probably one of the most memorable characters I've ever encountered in literary works. You've written him into as very wonderfully responsible babysitter. *snerk*

Too bad he's certainly not willing. Even Mogget doesn't have the heart to traumatize an innocent child. I laughed when I read the bit about the sendings serving Mogget his milk and fish with chipped crockery. Ahh, I love the sendings! Excellent work, siltstone!
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I like it!
The Disreputable Writer chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I LOVE this fic. Your characterization of Mogget was perfect, it had just the right amount of humor, and it makes complete sense that something like this would have happened just before Sabriel went across the Wall. On top of that, it was well-written, well-edited, and fun to read.

The only suggestion I have is that Sabriel could have been speaking at a higher level if she was four, instead of in incomplete sentences and single words. But that's more my personal opinion than any serious critique.

It's writers like you that keep me coming back for more. I'm going to have to read through the rest of your stories now!

~DW
Sanaryelle chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I loved this story. You got Mogget wonderfully in-character, and your assumptions about him seemed spot-on to me. Sabriel was adorable! I loved your explanation for this whole episode: the details about only being a dwarf around Terciel, the impromptu naming, and the babysitting comment. It all fit together so perfectly. Well done!
Viinka chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Another great story from you.

Your Mogget is absolutely spot on.

"Yes. I’m always mad"

-Lol that's so Mogget.
xtapx chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This was great! I'm glad I found it. You don't find much Old Kingdom fanfic,and this was wonderfully written, it even made a whole bunch of sense. I can imagine Mogget having to baby sit a very young Sabriel. haha. Great One Shot!
wheatear chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Haha, cute! I like the way you explained Mogget taking his cat form, and how he chose the name. Fun story. :)