Reviews for First Quarter
breannlovesvampires chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
they have the same actress in them
celiluvsblue17 chapter 18 . 1/23/2011
jacob and angela?they sound as a lovely couple, really
celiluvsblue17 chapter 14 . 1/23/2011
oh god the part about the three movies was brilliant!i've never laughed so loud, god!at first i thought that they were all blondes but after a millisecond i thought wait a minute!edward (edward sissorshand) jasper(jasper bloom, the holiday) and emmett (legally blonde) it made my day in like the three seconds it took for me to process the info
twilighty chapter 27 . 3/4/2009
im so happy and sad at the same time... i love this story and im sad its over but it had such a happy ending i would have said update soon but *sobs* i *cries* CANT! *sobs uncontrolably*
deleted2012 chapter 27 . 3/2/2009
beautiful. this is absolutely beautiful.
Vampgirl chapter 27 . 3/2/2009
I loved this story it's sad to see it end!good luck finishing your other storys...
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 27 . 3/2/2009
Aw, a cheesy, but romantic ending. I truly enjoyed reading this, and can't wait unitl your next excursion inot the realms f fanfiction. :)

I wont write too much, becase I'm still stewing... Thanks for the gretaness.

Regards

x
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 26 . 3/2/2009
Aw, thank you for that. I might not have mentioned this before, but I am actually one of Coldplay's biggest fans (though I will gladly yell at anyone who will listen that Yellow is not their only brilliant song and that they are not credited for some of their really early stuff and their EPs, etc.), so anyway, i always lve references to them. I'm going to see them live at Wembley in September - so excited.

I loved the chapter, especially th geting-paint-where-paint-should-not-get bit. Dashing.

Regards

SparklingTopazEyes chapter 27 . 3/2/2009
Great ending! This was a fabulous story and I'm sad to see it go!

I can't wait to read your other stories!
Li-Saku-chan chapter 26 . 2/27/2009
what? no! just one left! i love every chapter! even tough some are short they are really good:) i love edward xD well it was a good fic :) hope u will make another as good as this one
I-Lurve-Edward-Cullen chapter 26 . 2/27/2009
NO u cnt only do 1 mre chapter lol I
SparklingTopazEyes chapter 26 . 2/27/2009
Great chapter!
SparklingTopazEyes chapter 25 . 2/20/2009
Great chapter! Update soon!
MasenCullen chapter 24 . 2/20/2009
Edward the romantic and Bella the pain in the ass in this chapter. She needs to STOP complaining of dress up, go to the dance and just enjoy the moment. But no, she can't do that. Is she sexually frustrated? Do they need to go back to living together? I'm at a loss right now.
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 24 . 2/17/2009
I'm really sorry but my family are calling to me to get out the door thins instant...,just know that i loved it and i'll reveiw better next tiem i swear!

Regard