Reviews for Piano Girl
Krystal of Nol chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Hola! Espero que no pensaras que lo último que leerías de mí sería el review pasado XD

Tengo que admitir que esta historia fue mi otra opción para el dibujo de tu concurso, estaba entre hacer a Natsuki en el piano mientras Shizuru observaba, o la escena del abrazo con el piano de fondo, pero... jamás he dibujado un piano y no me gustaba mucho la idea de simplemente buscar uno en internet y colocarlo de fondo...

Bueno lo importante de porqué este one-shot era una de mis opciones es por lo hermoso de éste claro, no digo que los otros lo sean, pero por alguna razón siento que esta historia tiene algo que no sé como describir, me pregunto si la falta de apellidos y que sólo sean ellas tiene algo que ver (I'm having any sense right now?)

Y la frase final, me mataste con eso, totalmente hermosa!

Gracias por la historia, cuidate mucho.

K.o.N
hanazono chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
that was nice
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I like this a lot. It's heartwarming, you know? The perfect thing for someone who's depressed. :D
account deserted chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
lovely story. thank-you.

Shy
Liitha chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Holy crap. Amazing job, I loved it
yurianimeotaku chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This was really lovely. It's nice to read a piece where Natsuki's sensitive side is showcased.
chum-sa chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
piano?i never image Natuski's painist before. it's good idea! ilike this that i'll see ur new story soon.

Anyway,i'm waiting u to continue other stories!
nolens volens chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
great! it was so beautiful!so mf wonderful! omg it was great especially the ending!THANKS!
chyan chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I like it. keep on writing,please.
mudboned chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
CHESY!

Yum, cheese.

x]

Cheeziness makes the world go round though.

ManiazAzn
krugern chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Cute oneshot. Look forward to something new from you.
Master Kosa chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I'm at loss with words. Accompanied with music you've selected becomes masterpiece. Somehow this one managed to rung tears to my eyes. Somehow it managed to touch my heart. Things like that don't happend very often. I'm glad I was able to read this one.

I wonder what feelings your next story will bting to us. Happy, sweet or sad?
stacey chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
good story im hoping you will update natsuki doggy soon as well as yours will lead mine
tears of the soul chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
A beautiful but short one, I wish it was longer
Krubone chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I love love love the part about a bit of the soul sttaching to hte piano, that was BEAUTIFULLY written!