Reviews for Cutting Works
SweetSasuNaru chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Please update soon! :D
Lara chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
*balling like a baby* That was so sad I know how Naruto feels I have been alone for a long time but not any more...
kinno21 chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
Love this fic! :D
Please update soon! XD
deadlystars3 chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
how come no more new chapters? :( this is really good
MelanisticLeopard chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
So, did your insecurity get the best of you?

I don't think your fic sucks, I just think you fell into the cliche SasuNaru dynamic
Person chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
'nother chapter please?
Starr3200 chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
great story sad but great please continue to write it again
JadenWinters chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
hey i know i reviwed on one of your other storys and i have to ask-are u a cutter? because if you are you should add me on facebook, winter slater. and if you are wondering who is this freak? sorry if i am creeping you out but i amm just wondering, and as to why i am asking- everbeen to foundations? i have...
icjuneafish chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
I love this story! It's amazing! Idk if you know someone who has cut themselves or if you use to, but when I was younger I use to and you got everything bout how you when you cut right. I believe it's a good think that you can write bout cutting so well, becuz people need to understand how it feels and not judge so much.
kiki2222 chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
awwww this story was sad but i love it]
Bloody Crimson chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
your poems are really true. and the have a nice rythm to them, but overall your poems are correct.
narutofan5210 chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
awww i love this but how long is it gunna b 4 the next one o.o gahh i cant wait thats how much i love this
ansatsusha666 chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
its not a fail! i LOVE this story! are you saying MY TASTE fails! HOW DARE YOU! lol jk awesome story!
Ilamay chapter 9 . 4/24/2010
I like it! I like the slap...lol Now when will Sasuke learned about Naruto's past? Thanks for writing it. :)
fallensasuke93 chapter 9 . 4/20/2010
your not a failure! just a procrastinator )