Reviews for Like Water Off a Duck's Back
sinelanguage chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
probably (very, very) late to be leaving a review on this, but this was one of my favorite fics when I first got into Apollo Justice (...in what? 2008? 2009? it was a long time ago) and it still holds up. You have a very nice, subtle way of portraying Klavier's hurt; it's in small actions in his false-face, and not to mention that when he does end up talking he talks mostly of growing up. And that that's, in the end, what he needs to do- talk about his memories to someone, and Apollo's the one who first brings it up. It's nice. It's not overdone or overstretched, but it's emotional and poignant nevertheless. Anyway, thank you for this; it's still one of my favorites.
bookworm1945 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Aww. It's perf. Much bromance, so friendship, wow.
DocumenteKaze232111 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This was awesome! I loved it! It is nice to have read a Klavier/Apollo friendship story.

Keep Writing, Reading, and Reviewing,
Serah
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
And this is where your other fic 'Choices' originated from, haha. This was pretty. I feel so inferior to your writing, even in my reviews. All of your work is so powerful, so much emotion can truly be conveyed in it, they're all original ideas, too. I've never read any work like your own. It's really established, for example you point out the logic that is it that perhaps Klavier was trusting Apollo, or perhaps it was just the setting. Though in retrospect this seems like an obvious point, if I were in the shoes, I wouldn't immediately link it to the surroundings, or when I was reading I probably would've disregarded the possibility. Anyway, this is becoming long, haha, sorry! Just know you're a really great writer, I know I spammed your notifs with favorites and reviews now. I hope in the future you plan to write some more Apollo/Klavier, I look forward to it anyway!
Shaed Knightwing chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
It's refreshing to find a story between these two that doesn't end in making out. :P It's sweet, loved the ending. :D
Minmei chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
D'awwwww. ;_;

That was sweet without being over-the-top angsty. It was just straightforward and real (and yay! Drinking buddies :D).
Forever the Uke chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This is so cute! I loved it, very well done.
mint panda chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That seemed really in character and a great read! :)
rlsefromtheashes chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I really, really enjoyed this. It's a simple idea, but you write the two of them so well that it's like a whole new story for me. I think you captured their friendship really well.
FaunaTrot chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
aw, this was really sweet in some way! love it! they were very in character as well. great writing too.
Charxelle chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
oh my...

I love it and its tranquility! The fact that you didn't put so much detail into the memories is great! Coz if you did, it would have destroyed the overall mood.

I love the ending! Like...oh my gosh! I lol'd so hard! It's so childish yet so funny!

In the beginning, i thought a trial would repeat itself, i mean the Wocky Kitaki case, with the plastic shopping bag and all.

btw, what's heineken?
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
aw so cute!
Samantai chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
A sweet story, heartwarming.

X-Keep on writing!-X
HaVoC-ensures chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
O..M..G..

so good.

so damn good!

and i love the image of them feeding ducks! it's so cute! XD

you have to write more, you absolutely do. i probably won't stop bothering you from now on if you don't...

sorry, that sounds odd...

hm.

anyways, it was so good, and i love the bit at the end, with the whole photo thing!

lolz

thanks for that, made my evening fun!

XD
TurbinkBonger chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
That was effin' adorable! .