Reviews for Stay
dutiesofcare chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
loved this!
Paisley Mae chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
OH MY GOD. This was perfect. I loved reading every bit of it. It's the missing scene from the season 4 finale/season 5 premiere. So much description, too. Fabulous job! It's hard to find good MerDer smut.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Loved it
laurendee chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I like this fic. There aren't that many good, smutty fics out there, but yours is a goodie. I like the idea of elaborating on the season 4 finale, too, with all the stuff we didn't get to see.
Leyy chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
this is most fitting ending to s4...i've read this before and then i read it again and realized that i haven't placed my comment...i love this ending and i'm all for the teasing fluff!

thanks for sharing..i love merder!
GreyRENThead chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
that was AMAZING! i wish there was more to read! great job!
MeredithandDerekFan1984 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I love your one-shot.

Keep up the good work.
YouHadMeAtHelloxo chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
This was very good!

Not as blunt and distasteful as several of the others, but still didn't leave too much to the imagination ;)
Lyny Angell chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Wholly wonderful in every way.

Love from

Lyny Angell
storywriter84 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Aww, so cute. A nice, fluffy scene that warms the nooks and crannies of our . . . hearts.
lovelovelovegrey chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
this is so sweet! i think that this finale left it up to all of our imaginations' to do the rest (although hopefully they will show some sort of follow up. keeping things TV14 :]) you definitely mastered the characters! i love mer's "stay here, don't move, wait for me" line
surrendersomething chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Beautiful. I'm finding it hard to get a picture in my mind of where that final scene would lead on to, but this was so in character, it was lovely. Particularly liked your use of the "tequila's no good" line - I hadn't even picked up on that link, it was perfect! Great job!
JustLikeMeredith chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
AMAZING! It would be awesome if u could keep writing!
AmyInJapan chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Cute, I think that you've done well keeping in character... though ABC would never be able to air the whole thing. Thanks for writing!
karensmith chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
That was so good. glad they actually talked about how mean he was to her.