Reviews for Fractured Mind
Well your a hypocrite. You said you wouldn't abandon this story, but it's been 6 years since you updated...which can only mean you abandoned this story.
Schizophrenics don't have multiple personalities. They Are either disorganized, catatonic, paranoid, undifferentiated, and residual. These are the only classifactions of a COMPLETE diagnosis of Shizophrenia.
Rokurokubis are only women, not men.
Vicecreama31 chapter 3 . 5/30
Oedipus Rex Is brand new to me. As for the others I knew about them. And my friend thinks I have OCD.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/24/2014
this is a good fiction for having short chapters and i realy want to know all the bloodline's powers and what you named it as far as i can tell it lets him see through genjutsu and secrete some type of nerotoxin made from his chakra and maybe also give him some type of transformation ability that is just my best guess, the angle of trying to learn what it is from scratch was a brilliant idea but how come he is not even trying to learn about it not even asking what happen to ibiki in there spar to get an idea and i want more too bad you abandoned it
Las chapter 26 . 6/22/2014
Meh... Pretty good story... I'm still a little confused about ino but good plot
killer4853 chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
Chibi-tenshi808 chapter 26 . 10/21/2013
I know it's been a long time but please update!

Chibi-tenshi
Kaldi97 chapter 26 . 2/12/2013
Awesome.
FussyFox chapter 26 . 11/11/2012
this is an interesting story but there has not been an update for so long are you finished with it?
Girloveshugs chapter 26 . 11/11/2012
update soon
dark24 chapter 26 . 10/6/2012
keep the good work up. update soon
Darkus Cyril chapter 26 . 9/27/2012
hmm, interesting story, update it soon .-.
Aosora 'Aoi-chan' Yuzuki chapter 26 . 7/30/2012