Reviews for For Us
I wish that you would have continued to this story. I'm interested to see where this will lead. Especially since MaixNaru are in an established relationship and have a baby. While there are some grammar errors, it is still a wonderful story with an interesting twist. Although it is unlikely you'll continue, a part of me hopes that you will.
Lucy N.Dragneel chapter 7 . 4/20
Its really amazing story
yukihime88 chapter 7 . 1/19
oh my! next chapter pls!
aline chapter 7 . 11/26/2015
Amei sua fic, ainda mais por que quase não tem fics onde Mai e Naru se conhecem desde pequenos, por favor atualize assim que puder, eu realmente quero ver como será daqui em diante sua estoria com Masako no meio deles dois
dark shadow400 chapter 7 . 2/15/2015
I love the story so far your doing great update soon
Gally619 chapter 7 . 1/9/2015
The moment you hope against hope the author re appears to finish a great story!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
really..hopefully you could continue with this story...don't waste such a good story...please continue...
angelic94 chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
hola, me encanto la historia en verdad eres muy buena :) por fis continua la historia.
chikasora chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
I really love this story. Especially the cute little Gene :D you didn't planning to abandon this story right? I really really hope so. Please update soon! ;)
bebekids5 chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
update please
Lovenarumai chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
This is an amazing, incredible story!
I wish you could continue with it, it has been a while since you updated it. Almost 6 years!
Please continue with it, update soon.
Miss March Muffin chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
Aww, I'm liking this! Although it looks like it's been years since you last updated this story... I hope you won't stop though!
Jc1009 chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Enjoyed this one, it's sad you didn't write more.
Yihanna chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
I love the plot of this story XD please please please update it
Seishin No Hime chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Could you update this story please? It's my favourite and it a shame that it seems to have been discontinued.