Reviews for Bridging the Gap
Jacqueline O. Lantern Dupre chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Really good fanfiction! Loved every second of reading it! :3
rezmutt chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
this was really good. i just..i don't even know what to say i just loved it
flinx4ever chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Well...nicely done. A bit shocked that you were 13 when you wrote this, but nevertheless, nice work.
Black Licorice Addict chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
But dramatic rooftop scenese are awesome :) Wow. I thought that after the second chapter this was going to be extremely dark, but it really tied everything together. And the post it note was a nice touch. Well done :) I enjoyed it.
Matters of No Consequence chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
Very cute chapter. Hahah! I liked the beginning and the middle..but the ending...yeah..I don't actually hate it..it was...good...And I am perfectly aware that you are much more capable than just a 'good'. (Seraephina gives a confused look.) Yeah...nevermind. The whole story was awesome.

You're thirteen? Are you serious? Yeah..umm..you don't act(write) like it. Heh..I honestly wouldn't have guessed.

I agree, SylverEyes is AWESOME. Enough said.

May GOD bless you!
Matters of No Consequence chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
Gahh! Hahah! THat was mean, you know? Tsk tsk..

So...um...Jinx is going to show Kid Flash how to be a criminal and he actually said yes? Wow. Big shocker. Seriously. Sigh...I'll just read the last chapter now. This story is really intresting for me. Too bad its gonna end so soon. Oh, well...on with the show!
Matters of No Consequence chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Heh..yey! A Flinx story! As of now, I have nothing to say about the story. Nothing YET. Mwahahah! Umm..yeah..
Little Miss Juliet chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
Aw! That was so cute! And...it was fluffly and...well, serious at the same time! Props to you! (...to many exclamation points)
tennisgal456 chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
sweet chapter three where they steal stuff.

odd sense of loss? what did he lose? i cant believe he was willing enough to go that far just to understand jinx. he is supposed to be a hero for crying out loud. i guess his love for her overcame that duty though

what happens when the titans find out

at least he finally understands what jinx was going through

yay! jinxs walls crumbled!

hey! red rover is cool!lol wow im crazy! sorry its like midnight when im writing this so it might not sound 100% sane

aww that is a sweet wish. i suppose he could ride bb with her off to the titans tower. that is pretty close to a unicorn and castle, ok so not really but oh well!lol

wow robin took that so much better than i thought he would. i expected him to blow up

yay the gap is closed *singing lik the witch is dead* hehe

hopefully wally will pay for the break in

hey dramatic rooftop scenes are the best type of scene. lol

its over already? wow i cant believe that, it just seems to have flown by so fast

i did enjoy it

thirteen? wow your writing ability far surpasses many people i know that are far older that you. congrats you had me fooled. although i wasnt that off at seventeen (ok i was so sue me) (plz disregard last comment) lol

well i guess i just gave you more love? ok gotta go now

keep it up
SylverEyes chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
Ah! OMG the ending was amazing! I never would have guessed that you would have ended it... or started it... or had the middle like that at all! :D

The throwing up thing was PERFECT! Genius, like you always are! And, just... I can't stop smiling, really! Jinx and Kid Flash are love (admittedly, Kid Flash is much MORE love... but we aren't getting into that, are we? ;)

Oh, I still can't believe that you dedicated this to me, and I love you so much, and you're an amazing writer and thank you for the pimpage and I can't believe I guessed your age right and I'm overwhelmed and did I mention that I LOVE YOU?

Definitely favoriting. Like, now. :) And going to PM you right after this. Much love, Sora. _
KF fan chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
Massively cute and pretty well written.
lemony anemone chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
yeah I was really surprised when I saw it as "complete", since your plotline made it seem like it would last for a lot more chapters. eh, still good.
IamtotallyKewlio chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
Hey, Seraephina!

Oh, I /LOVED/ this. It didn't feel too short to me.

An I liked all the refernces to "cheesy Diseny tapes." I have over a hundred in my attic. -.-; Sad, I know.

O.O! You're THIRTEEN! Absolutely great writing, girl! (I voted fourteen, BTW.)
waves2622 chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
That was so good yet so short. I'm a little brain-dead today, so there won't be much of a comment other than the already stated...by you yourself...so you already know...so this comment really doesn't help...;)
WhisperToMeSoftly chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
"Sorry. Our mistake."

.gigglesnort.

I really, really loved this. Definitely going on favorites. ;)

If it isn't already...hm...