Reviews for All Keyed Up
Larkin chapter 29 . 11/21/2008
lol! That last line that Rose yelled was priceless. lol.

I can't wait for the next chapter. :-)
Sdjk chapter 29 . 11/21/2008
I have finally caught up on the last few chapters. Love this story and when Bella talks in her sleep. She always knows just what to say. Can't wait for some more E/B time!
Not That Unique chapter 29 . 11/21/2008
WOW

that was so good. And very funny! I love all the characters, you made them perfect with each other...

like even though they're OOC, they still work well together!

So yeah, brilliant story! Please update soon :D

x
gracelouise14 chapter 29 . 11/21/2008
i loved it. i was just like "hey u, come back here and bring that damn fine, sexy ass with you!" god i love edward so much more than whats healthy!LOL
Reigns Wondering Thoughts chapter 29 . 11/20/2008
Aww Edward and Bella are so cute. I love the TMI parts that was just helarious cant wait to read more.
Melba87 chapter 29 . 11/20/2008
So happy you're back to writing!

This was a sweet chapter. So glad that bella has her friends to support her through these different stages of falling in love.

Hopefully, Real Life will be good to you, so you have more time for writing...and good to us, so we have more time for reading! Thanks for the update.
mikenewtonh8er chapter 29 . 11/19/2008
haha i liked the ending! lol :-)

P.S. I made two more stories about mikenewton if you wanna check them out!
flecour chapter 29 . 11/19/2008
Great Story! )
defininginsanity chapter 29 . 11/19/2008
WOW.

that is all i can say.

i stumbled on this story by accident earlier today-and i have spent the entire day curled up reading it!i literally did not move until i finished.

i have been ill, so it's been the perfect time to catch up.

but now i cant wait for the next chapter!

gret work, and i love the cuteness between bella and edward. XD
wlmtwilight chapter 29 . 11/19/2008
Love this chapter! Nothing like saying something while you sleep or just waking up that is emabarassing!
dml chapter 29 . 11/19/2008
How Sweet!
frumpy-v chapter 29 . 11/19/2008
Sweet chapter! I loved how Bella got Rosalie and Alice all embarassed! :)
Adidasgrl328 chapter 29 . 11/18/2008
omg! i loved the ending where rose shouted what you could say were the new nicknames for the boys! that was positively perfect. and the flowers were an adorable idea. you are doing a great job and i really like how you make the relationship between carlisle and esme just as strong and cute as those of the other three couples.
ECfan4life chapter 29 . 11/18/2008
I missed you...glad you're back! I love the story! I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope that you are planning a sequel. I want to know what happens to them when they go back to college!
ablablahh chapter 29 . 11/18/2008
ROFL! Haha Rose has nicknames for the guys! xD

I loved the chapter. :) It was so cute!
834 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »