Reviews for All Keyed Up
Jeni K chapter 30 . 4/27/2009
I just read your story and couldnt stop laughing. I really like it and wanted to know if you were going to keep writting it? I cant wait to see what other antics these kids can get up too.
mysticpixie chapter 30 . 4/22/2009
Are you planning on following the characters through school, seeing as they are all heading to the same place after summer.
PhoenixAtBreakingDawn chapter 30 . 4/13/2009
Why aren't you updating this story anymore? Its really good and I want to know what happens.
IrunwithCullens chapter 30 . 4/8/2009
Please don't tell me that you've stopped this story? I really liked it. Please finish it and write a sequel! It says that the last time that you updated was in NOVEMBER! Update! Please!

: ():
IrunwithCullens chapter 24 . 4/8/2009
LOL! I was already on the floor! I like to read this on my iphone next to my bed! Te-he!
croatia chapter 30 . 3/29/2009
this story is amazing! i hope youll continue!
Randomness96 chapter 30 . 3/27/2009
OMG! I love this story and it's not finished yet! WO!
Bammers chapter 30 . 3/26/2009
good job great chapter update soon...
L-Anne Cullen chapter 30 . 3/26/2009
This is an AWESOME story! I hope you keep writing it or make a sequel about them all going to college together! That would be great! :o}
futureculleness chapter 30 . 3/24/2009
Hey love the story! lol i just love the vampire part lololol! please update soon i cant wait to read the next chapter! is there gonna be a sequal? i hope so!
csioo1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
ohh prologue is getting me hooked...
edhardybaby chapter 30 . 3/22/2009
OMFG...that was so fuckin beautiful. u need to update asap or write sequel. u r a very talented writer. keep up the good work. i better see an update on 10 more chap. please
tayloredwardcullen chapter 30 . 3/22/2009
that chappie was so funny, I was DYING as i read that especially when the twilght lines were brought out lolz. i could not stop laughing, it fit so perfectly that they all knew the words lol

still laughing, plz tell me the story isnt over PLEASE!
tayloredwardcullen chapter 29 . 3/22/2009
lol, i would love to use those nicknames anytime for them, they fit just well...perfectly lol
tayloredwardcullen chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
what the heck do u mean "did esme give him the right keys"? she better had, oh i hope he gets her...he better he crossed his heart
834 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »