Reviews for Collide
uggie chapter 9 . 6/18/2008
PLEASE say she will tell edward who it is...I HATE james so much right now!
Dog-Demon-Emiko chapter 9 . 6/18/2008
I LOVE this story!

AND! I know the perfect song to go along with it!

For James and Bella's relationship "Snow White Queen" or "Haunted" both by Evanescence

For Alice and Jasper when they broke up- "Lacrymosa" by Evanescence

For Edward and Bella "Bring Me to LIfe", "Taking Over Me", "My Last Breath", "Farther Away" by Evanescence

For just Bella "Lose Control" or "Imaginary" by Evanescence

For what Bella wants with Edward "Anywhere" by Evanescence

For Bella's sorrow after James going onto Edward "October" by Evanescence

Yup, I'm a die hard Evanescence fan! And also a Twilight fan! Your story rocks!
Miss CoCo Lynn chapter 9 . 6/18/2008
YES! WE ALL HATE JAMES! WHAT A FRIGGEN SICKO! EW.

AND OMG YAY! Jasper and Alice are engaged and he is disowned. Screw his father! He can go to hell.

And OMG I am so happy Bella finally stood up for herself with that A** of a teacher. You go girl. :)

James must die. James must die. James must die.

James must die. James must die. James must die.

I hope Bella killed James. Dang I sound violent. hehe oh well I hate James!

And FINALLY. Bella is with Edward! I am happy even if it was under such bad cirumstances. And What? James killed Elizabeth? no way! Ok James must die... there I go again...lol

and Carlotta and Scarlett are b*s that need to leave! There are just spoiled brats and I hate them as well.

Update as soo as you can. Please?

Also it seems like the story is kinda wrapping up with Bella coming clean and stuff. SO is the end of teh fic in sight? I hope not! *crosses fingers*

~Loretta
stormiblizzard chapter 9 . 6/17/2008
i love edward and bella together! so sweet.
Music ADD chapter 9 . 6/17/2008
Thank God she's getting some help finally, I was about to go crazy from that psycho asshole raping her.
OniyuriGaaru chapter 9 . 6/17/2008
yay! edward knows! i'm just soo happy/proud of bella, she punched her asshole teacher and beat the shit out of james!
l'heure bleue chapter 9 . 6/17/2008
YES YES YES! Bella FINALLY went to Edward! Hopefully things will look up. But anyways, this was an awesome chapter. So emotional! When Edward called, I was freaking out BIG TIME.

UPDATE SOON!

~Bleue
Miss CoCo Lynn chapter 8 . 6/16/2008
OMG! A lot happened in this chapter, A LOT.

Firstly I think you know what I am going to say about James, I have been saying it every chapter. HE MUST DIE! :)

WOW, I am so happy that Alice got there in time to save Jasper. How DARE is father blame Alice, it isn't her fault, its HIS! A-HOLE.

Poor Bella and Edward, they cant be togther because of stupid James. I wonder how everyhing is gonna work out,

Update as soon as you can.

~Loretta
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 8 . 6/16/2008
please hurry with more longer chapters
OniyuriGaaru chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
bella doesn't need to worry about james trying to do anything to edward becuase if he did edward would not only be able to take him but to figure out what james has been doing to bella and help save her from it
Jude'sxUniverse chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
I just, gosh. I dont kno wut to say anymore.

Your story is unbelievabley amazing! I am utterley addicted.

I love it soo much.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please update son...

Soon being in the next 10 minutes...]
Music ADD chapter 8 . 6/14/2008
Why doesn't Edward catch James's thoughts?
alittlebitwarped chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
Wow, there is so much drama here. I love how there are so many characters and you seem to have them all pretty well developed. Good Job. Character development is not easy.
Jude'sxUniverse chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
Okay, not a lot of plot development, but this was still...a REALLY good chapter.

In fact, every one of ur chapters is a REALLY good chapter! ]

So, please...update SOON! :P
my friends chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
can edward kikll james and not think bella is cheating on him! please! please! please!
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »