Reviews for Deus ex Machina
Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.
tanithlipsky chapter 21 . 1/7
EXXCELLENT FANFIC
Darkelvoriplorellion Tyler chapter 18 . 4/18/2016
I'm dying. I'm dying of laughter over here.
QueenTatooine chapter 21 . 10/6/2015
A very interesting story. You did a great job with the doctor's character. Very much enjoyed.
Lesbrasdemer chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
loved the introduction hahahaha great prologue!
Bad Wolf chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
I think that was one of the best fan-fictions I have ever read. I was wanting a story like this to read for a few days now. It was in my head, but I couldn't find one. Then I found this beautiful fic. Thank you for writing this. I absolutely loved it. My highest praise goes to you.
I also have to say: I don't usually like prologues or epilogues, but yours are just brilliant.
edf-k chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
What a wonderful story, I really like how you've woven in everyone from Torchwood, the Doc and "Pete's world". It didn't feel like any characters were forgotten about or ignored, each one was given their chance to help the plot along the way. That's difficult to do, and to do so concisely was very pleasant to read. I liked the summary you gave the characters here at the end, and am very happy Rose is back where she belongs.
Spannerspoon chapter 21 . 3/12/2014
Utterly brilliant! I loved how you put this together and it was brilliantly written.

Especially loved the cold (is cold the right word?) exchange between the seemingly doomed Rose and the Doctor - brilliantly written!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I liked this variation of thoughts and musings and search of logic to all to this.
Elena Masen chapter 21 . 12/23/2013
This was absolute perfection. The epilogue was just gorgeous, thank you so much for this story :)
TROLLOLOL.LORDS chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
good so far
CastlePhoenix chapter 21 . 7/9/2013
I have no idea if you're still writing or even using this site anymore given it's been a few years since you posted this but I thought I'd let you know that I found this story brilliant. It was really, really brilliant. I almost want it to continue on...but really I think you ended it perfectly. I like to think Mickey's still out there somewhere in Pete's World because he deserves that. But then there never really was a choice for him hey. He wasn't going to let Rose die when he could send her back to the Doctor. Your prologue and your epilogue were unique and an interesting perspective on life. So, thank you for this story. Really.
JustATemporaryEscape chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
This story is so great!
JustATemporaryEscape chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I loved this prologue! It's witty and claver, makes a great point too
lalala777 chapter 21 . 3/4/2013
This was a wonderful story. There are very few stories I read on here that sound like they could be actual DW episodes, and this is definitely one of them.

Thanks for the great read!