Reviews for The Way He Lived
Fat Roxy is the best/Kawaiiest thing EVER. XD
Hayaku Panda chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I love the way you made Roxas. Majorly Kawaii w 10/10
Roku-Sarael chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Awww, I don't think this was weird. I could see it. :D axel would have veen awsome he was possessive no? Not, that he leant awesome anyways. I luv roxies pugyness. I think he'd be like kiebt, all cute and clueless. Anyways, love it!
my friend chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
His back arched to keep his hips closer to Axel’s hand, bringer of immense pleasure." DUDE! can i use this line? imma make me a pick for my bio. i shall have you story link though, so ppls knows where i got the idea. that is if that is ok with you?
Hinamura chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
...MARRY ME? no im jking someone else married me...

anyway omg i have liked ur work since i laid eyes on it keep going!
Hikari Aiyano chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Chubby Roxas is win.

I really like how you wrote this, but I wish the 'M' scene was longer. XDD

-Hikari Aiyano
Kyoto Yuki chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Me like.

;D
reeby10 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
haha cute but very odd XD but in a good way! :D
Lost Experiment chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
This is really sexy but at the same time an almost disturbing scene, and I think it's fabulous. I think you did a fine job of making Roxas very like a house-pet, particularly in the description of him being excited that Axel was home, but mostly just following the trajectory of the food he's brought. How many times has my own dog has pulled that one on me.

I'm honestly dissapointed there isn't more - I would love to see this expanded on - how did this living arrangement come to happen? How did Roxas become okay with it - did Axel have some master plan?

At any rate, an excellent job.
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
*wipes drool off of face*

Wow. That was just... wow.

One word, Emotional Spazz.

C-U-T-E!
LollipopLove chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
WOW...this is definitely...different OwO;;

Jeez! Axel is cruel! OAO What a fricken tease! How the hell did he tame ROXAS of all nobodies? AWw.. it was so cute and weird. A little disturbing too at times _;; cuz pet for me puppy. Not that I'm imagining beastiality O_x *twitch* It's just that pets don't equal sex in my mind... *backs away cautiously and breaks out into a nervous sweat, quickly shielding her face from flying food*
JanieUchiha chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
eep! x3

this was so aweshome!

and teh slight chubbiness does sound cute _

keep writing stuff like this!

ur good at it _
Kitty-Cat-Kauri chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
aww...i'm just sat here thinking, "is roxas a catty sort of person or a doggy?"

very weird idea but it worked. well done
The Infamous Me chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
It was cute! I am working on a pet story myself, though right now, Roxie isn't acting all pet like...oh well it was adorable! truly!
Crashkai chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Cute story, but kinda...unique?