Reviews for Uzumaki of the Whirlpool
Axcel chapter 5 . 2/19
So, basically, Iwa is like "Oh, shit! They're still alive! Quick, lets suck up to them as much as possible and hope they don't massacre us!".

By the way, the Uchiha name change is pointless and ridiculous. So, I'm just going to look at is as a typo every time. Even Uchiha as loyal as Itachi are more likely to kill themselves than stop being Uchiha.
Axcel chapter 4 . 2/19
It isn't called Uzi, it's Uzushio. The Uzumaki clan founded it and Uzu no Kuni and ruled both. Meaning Naruto is literally Royalty of a clan who single-handedly wiped out an invasion of tens of thousands of ninja from about eight villages (in cluding three of the five great villages) and six bijuu at once. Kumo is fucked.
Axcel chapter 3 . 2/19
Why didn't Hiruzen have Inoichi undo Hiashi's mind fuckery? No need to fear a lack of skilled acting. He's a Hyuuga, after all. All it does is harm Hiruzen's credibility and weaken an important clan.
atchoum35 chapter 26 . 2/11
Good story i like it, i m waiting the jext chaptet
SPark681 chapter 26 . 11/6/2014
Nice story I truly enjoyed reading all of what you have so far and it was a cool read hope to see more of it so keep up the great work!
Pay Attention chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
Operation Red Eye: A plan in which fifty Uchiha were to move towards Whirlpool, change their names ( last name ), and create an alliance whith the aforementioned country?
Guest chapter 26 . 6/22/2014
is kin joining the village
Dracoessa chapter 26 . 6/6/2014
I want to see that stick in the mud hiashi's reaction to hinata's & naruto's return, and I hope that naruto creams that uke. (Aka sasUKE)
Dracoessa chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
*double flips off all but two uchihas*
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
*sneaks up behind fugaku and beats him into a human meat pattie*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dracoessa chapter 26 . 5/6/2014
I hope that you hop on getting the next chapter uo.
Finnish Paragade chapter 26 . 3/26/2014
I have lost the count as to how many times i have checked this between 2012 and 2014.
Im pretty sure this story has one and only TOP Whirlpool idea, not to mention the best pairing...
I seriously hope you continue this.
Fadelucky chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
thank you for showing compassion for the rejects. I would do the same.
Chris D chapter 26 . 3/2/2014
any chance that this story will be finished?