Reviews for Uzumaki of the Whirlpool
HyperA1985 chapter 26 . 8/12
I am looking forward to chapter 27 and I hope Kuama the nine tail fox gives Naruto his very own Byakugun.
cespericueta35 chapter 26 . 4/8
when will you finish this, update asap
MercyKills chapter 26 . 3/9
Another Great Story. I Hope you find time to continue this one
peterpazo70 chapter 17 . 11/15/2016
The Omake was short but great. I like it.
Kakashi didn't show up for an interview. He was weighing his options. To choose between a useless arrogant Uchiha that doesn't even put effort into training or between the son of his teacher the fourth Hokage, grandson to the leader of Uzi village and number 2 overall in his class.
silverstreak93242 chapter 26 . 6/30/2016
Here is hoping that this review finds you well, and still writing! I am hoping that this fic isn't dead, only on hiatus for a time...I enjoyed reading this story, and must admit to binge reading it, as I wasn't sure if I would like it but I gave it a fair shot, and what do you know... "HE LIKES IT, HEY MIKEY!" LOL, if you remember that commercial, then you are old, like me! anyways, I hope your going to be able to continue this story! If you can, please let me know if this story is going to continue or if it's dead...thanks for the great story!
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
TokusatsuLuv chapter 26 . 4/15/2016
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
christopherrhaydon chapter 26 . 12/28/2015
Awesome story update asap please
Travis9000 chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
Fugaku does not have that ability.
my 2 guys chapter 26 . 11/1/2015
Ahyah chapter 26 . 7/30/2015
Noooooo...there isn't a next 'button' to select. Whhhhy? *bawls*

Hopefully you'll come back to the story. It was a great read. I can't wait to find out what happens next - yes, I know I have to wait, I'm just saying I don't like it! - chaoters .
neakui chapter 26 . 5/1/2015
awesome story and cant wait to read more! keep up the excellent work
corbinskydragon1 chapter 26 . 4/20/2015
NOOOooo! Damn this is a good story. It stinks that it hasn't been updated in almost 3 years but things happen. If you ever start it up again I can't wait for the next chapter. This is in my top seven Naruto/Hinata stories. Thanks for the great read!