Reviews for Uzumaki of the Whirlpool
Dracoessa chapter 23 . 9/29/2017
*gives an evil smile while glaring at the duckassed emo with a huge hammer with the word basher inscribed all over it* it's hammer time. *In a demonic voice*
Dracoessa chapter 21 . 9/29/2017
Double phauqing shit, he's done.
Dracoessa chapter 20 . 9/29/2017
Oh phauqer, konoha is in a deeply.
HyperA1985 chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
I am looking forward to chapter 27 and I will Naruto gains a bloodline.
kurifu gari chapter 10 . 9/20/2017
Why do I see really creepy and kinky genderbending sex in there future
kurifu gari chapter 9 . 9/20/2017
I noticed a slight error in your story with yamanaka is the correct spelling. I don't do this to flame but to help your story be great
HyperA1985 chapter 26 . 8/12/2017
I am looking forward to chapter 27 and I hope Kuama the nine tail fox gives Naruto his very own Byakugun.
cespericueta35 chapter 26 . 4/8/2017
when will you finish this, update asap
MercyKills chapter 26 . 3/9/2017
Another Great Story. I Hope you find time to continue this one
peterpazo70 chapter 17 . 11/15/2016
The Omake was short but great. I like it.
Kakashi didn't show up for an interview. He was weighing his options. To choose between a useless arrogant Uchiha that doesn't even put effort into training or between the son of his teacher the fourth Hokage, grandson to the leader of Uzi village and number 2 overall in his class.
silverstreak93242 chapter 26 . 6/30/2016
Here is hoping that this review finds you well, and still writing! I am hoping that this fic isn't dead, only on hiatus for a time...I enjoyed reading this story, and must admit to binge reading it, as I wasn't sure if I would like it but I gave it a fair shot, and what do you know... "HE LIKES IT, HEY MIKEY!" LOL, if you remember that commercial, then you are old, like me! anyways, I hope your going to be able to continue this story! If you can, please let me know if this story is going to continue or if it's dead...thanks for the great story!
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
TokusatsuLuv chapter 26 . 4/15/2016
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon