Reviews for Uzumaki of the Whirlpool
peterpazo70 chapter 17 . 11/15/2016
The Omake was short but great. I like it.
Kakashi didn't show up for an interview. He was weighing his options. To choose between a useless arrogant Uchiha that doesn't even put effort into training or between the son of his teacher the fourth Hokage, grandson to the leader of Uzi village and number 2 overall in his class.
silverstreak93242 chapter 26 . 6/30/2016
Here is hoping that this review finds you well, and still writing! I am hoping that this fic isn't dead, only on hiatus for a time...I enjoyed reading this story, and must admit to binge reading it, as I wasn't sure if I would like it but I gave it a fair shot, and what do you know... "HE LIKES IT, HEY MIKEY!" LOL, if you remember that commercial, then you are old, like me! anyways, I hope your going to be able to continue this story! If you can, please let me know if this story is going to continue or if it's dead...thanks for the great story!
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
TokusatsuLuv chapter 26 . 4/15/2016
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
christopherrhaydon chapter 26 . 12/28/2015
Awesome story update asap please
Travis9000 chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
Fugaku does not have that ability.
my 2 guys chapter 26 . 11/1/2015
Ahyah chapter 26 . 7/30/2015
Noooooo...there isn't a next 'button' to select. Whhhhy? *bawls*

Hopefully you'll come back to the story. It was a great read. I can't wait to find out what happens next - yes, I know I have to wait, I'm just saying I don't like it! - chaoters .
neakui chapter 26 . 5/1/2015
awesome story and cant wait to read more! keep up the excellent work
corbinskydragon1 chapter 26 . 4/20/2015
NOOOooo! Damn this is a good story. It stinks that it hasn't been updated in almost 3 years but things happen. If you ever start it up again I can't wait for the next chapter. This is in my top seven Naruto/Hinata stories. Thanks for the great read!
marquis.shax chapter 18 . 3/23/2015
I never really did like Kakashi not only did he clearly favor Sasuke on team 7 but he was a lazy and somewhat arrogant bastard even with team 7 basically falling apart with Sasuke proving he'd rather take it up the ass from a snake than stay in Konoha. Even after that when Naruto returned from his trip with Jiraiya Kakashi basically taught him jack shit he told him about nature transformation and to use his clones to help train but left Yamato to do all the hard work while he just read his book
marquis.shax chapter 16 . 3/23/2015
I still think Uke deserved to die as he's a selfish asshole and also can't believe that apparently at the end of the Manga he was just completely forgiven for everything he did that he came back to Konoha and everyone acted like he'd never betrayed the village. I swear to god kishi is gay for any and all Uchihas (well except Itachi)
marquis.shax chapter 15 . 3/22/2015
Red Eye was clearly the slaughter of the Uchiha clan and I feel like Kishi made a HUGE mistake by not killing Sasuke or at least leaving Mikoto alive