Reviews for Uzumaki of the Whirlpool
neakui chapter 26 . 5/1
awesome story and cant wait to read more! keep up the excellent work
corbinskydragon1 chapter 26 . 4/20
NOOOooo! Damn this is a good story. It stinks that it hasn't been updated in almost 3 years but things happen. If you ever start it up again I can't wait for the next chapter. This is in my top seven Naruto/Hinata stories. Thanks for the great read!
marquis.shax chapter 18 . 3/23
I never really did like Kakashi not only did he clearly favor Sasuke on team 7 but he was a lazy and somewhat arrogant bastard even with team 7 basically falling apart with Sasuke proving he'd rather take it up the ass from a snake than stay in Konoha. Even after that when Naruto returned from his trip with Jiraiya Kakashi basically taught him jack shit he told him about nature transformation and to use his clones to help train but left Yamato to do all the hard work while he just read his book
marquis.shax chapter 16 . 3/23
I still think Uke deserved to die as he's a selfish asshole and also can't believe that apparently at the end of the Manga he was just completely forgiven for everything he did that he came back to Konoha and everyone acted like he'd never betrayed the village. I swear to god kishi is gay for any and all Uchihas (well except Itachi)
marquis.shax chapter 15 . 3/22
Red Eye was clearly the slaughter of the Uchiha clan and I feel like Kishi made a HUGE mistake by not killing Sasuke or at least leaving Mikoto alive
marquis.shax chapter 14 . 3/22
I'm guessing from your description of Uzu that you're either going with an AU version of it or are completely unaware that it's an ISLAND so therefore it's completely impossible for it to share land with ANY nation lol.
Shadowfire01 chapter 26 . 3/10
This is a great story thus far! I look forward to more chapters and I know of a site that has all, to my knowledge at least, of the Naruto manga books on it. For if you wanted to either gain more inspiration, or follow the cannon a little more closely for certain parts while you wait for your wonderful writer's hand to flow freely once again. The site is there are also a number of other manga on there.
Axcel chapter 5 . 2/19
So, basically, Iwa is like "Oh, shit! They're still alive! Quick, lets suck up to them as much as possible and hope they don't massacre us!".

By the way, the Uchiha name change is pointless and ridiculous. So, I'm just going to look at is as a typo every time. Even Uchiha as loyal as Itachi are more likely to kill themselves than stop being Uchiha.
Axcel chapter 4 . 2/19
It isn't called Uzi, it's Uzushio. The Uzumaki clan founded it and Uzu no Kuni and ruled both. Meaning Naruto is literally Royalty of a clan who single-handedly wiped out an invasion of tens of thousands of ninja from about eight villages (in cluding three of the five great villages) and six bijuu at once. Kumo is fucked.
Axcel chapter 3 . 2/19
Why didn't Hiruzen have Inoichi undo Hiashi's mind fuckery? No need to fear a lack of skilled acting. He's a Hyuuga, after all. All it does is harm Hiruzen's credibility and weaken an important clan.
atchoum35 chapter 26 . 2/11
Good story i like it, i m waiting the jext chaptet
SPark681 chapter 26 . 11/6/2014
Nice story I truly enjoyed reading all of what you have so far and it was a cool read hope to see more of it so keep up the great work!
Pay Attention chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
Operation Red Eye: A plan in which fifty Uchiha were to move towards Whirlpool, change their names ( last name ), and create an alliance whith the aforementioned country?
Guest chapter 26 . 6/22/2014
is kin joining the village
Dracoessa chapter 26 . 6/6/2014
I want to see that stick in the mud hiashi's reaction to hinata's & naruto's return, and I hope that naruto creams that uke. (Aka sasUKE)