Reviews for The Blood Wars: Something in the Wind
asta-shadows chapter 12 . 8/4/2014
OMG! I hope cloud gets back to Tifa before Kadaj has the chance to %$#& her or whatever it is you had in mind!
Aki no Ryu chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
Whaat! Kadaj is still alive? What does it take to kill him? Please don't let anything worse happen to Tifa. Zack reminds me of Barney from HIMYM.
Aki no Ryu chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
Gotta love Zack's humor. Good job on that!

So they've finally hinted at their feelings for each other, finally, Cloud and Tifa, it's about time.
Aki no Ryu chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
Oh no! What do they want with Marlene? I hope you don't kill off Denzel.
Aki no Ryu chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
Oh, so Zack's the Prince of Korinth. I thought Tifa was a princess. So both Cloud and Tifa are from the Kingdom of Midgar and Zack and Aeris are from Korinth? Didn't Hojo say that Tifa will die if taken out of the tube? Was he just scaring Cloud? Oh, and Sephiroth hasn't even appeared yet...
Aki no Ryu chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
I really like the words of wisdom from the Scholar! Bugenhagen? LoL Oh no, what will happen to Tifa? I like the banter with Vincent.
Aki no Ryu chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Wow, Hojo and cronies are just one step ahead of them every time, aren't they... Tsk BTW, I like the excerpts from the Aerthian scholar.
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
I knew it! Ha! Good twist. Tifa's not at all that tactful and subtle, huh? Cloud's the Prince of Midgar and Tifa's the heiress to Korinth? I hope I didn't get thsoe kingdoms and their respective heirs mixed up.
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
This story's pretty cool. I like it. I also noticed that you've improved as a writter. I jstu read your 'Come Together' story and while I enjoyed reading it, I can see that you've matured more in this story. The writing tyle's still you but better. Good job!
Mei-Mei chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
Love your story... Keep it going!
Boohbear19 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Awe loved the cloti fluff at the end!
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
So good I like this! And obsessed with ac! :)
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
Interesting story. I like it and the characters are entertaining. Wish Vincent and Yuffie played a more active role in this story. I seen that in your summary, you stated little of Y & V but there was hardly anything with these two so far. Anyway, Zack cracks me up with his humor; never a dull moment when he's around and I hope Cloud defeats Sephiroth.

And please don't plan to kill off Yuffie like you did in Black Coven; it was disappointing when you did that. Your such a talented writer and I'd hate to not finish this story. I did just that with your other story. I tried to keep reading it but without Yuffie but it wasn't the same. Vincent was alone again and I gave up. Please, don't kill any of the couples off. I love these pairings; all of them.

Hope to read more of this soon. :-)
Brandnewlacey chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Haaaaa you updated ! I am, now, really happy. I hope you will uptaded again soon. I just don't want to see Zack dead. (Zaerith for the win) He's my favorite character in all the FF series. Every story I read, Zack always die. Anyway this is your story and I will love it anyway. Continue your good work.
I'm sorry for you accident, hope you alright.
concetta chapter 11 . 5/4/2013