Reviews for The Masterpiece
88888wwww chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Hanky-panky ahahhahhaahhaahahahhahahaubvtvtfuvuctfvgyivtuftfvgyi
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
i really liked that! it was somehow fresh and bright, even though it tells about not so happy love... You did great, I believe! and this little twist at the end made it "a masterpiece"! :)
strawberry-fish-cake chapter 1 . 1/8/2013

I almost cried for Sai...

Sometimes, I think that Sai deserves Naru more than Sasuke, but Sasuke and Naruto will always be soulmates in my eyes... but poor Sai...
ovicati chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Even before your author's notes, I already knew what you erased. I just wished Naruto saw the sketches. This is a really good oneshot and would like it more if this was a multi-chapter. I don't think Sai is that OOC. You actually capture his personality well. It's just that it's too short. You could've explored his "odd" inclinations and tendencies toward Naruto more.

I love this nonetheless. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
i do think you captured sai's charecter fairly well, but you rushed it. It was also a little choppy at some points. Maybe you should try making it into a multi-chapter story?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. Silently. I almost fell of my chair. Anyway, it's kind of adorable. Oh and I totally support narusai. Death to sasuke! Chicken butt should die and not disturb narusai. Sorry if I offended you.
Infideles chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
so sometimes i seek this story out, because this fic makes me ache in a way that most people understand at least once in their life. it's very well written and deserves way more reviews.
HanaNaruLight chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
nice!

can't blame him cause Naru is definitely everyguy's fantasy ;-)
xDelfin chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Gar... so sad

I love SasuNaru Sai :]

You got all my favourite pairings too!

Except NejiLee (I usually like Neji and TenTen and Gaara and Lee) but hell, I kinda like that one too! Neji was totally in character xP LOL "Breathe, moron, breathe."

Gah, must have been so painful to see Sasuke and Naruto.

I would have thought Sai would cry, even if he didn't know why or how. Well, I really liked it :]

YHS

xDelfin
sasunaru5000 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
D: omg tht was so sad :'(

poor, poor sai

nice story :)
violetkisses chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
awww, it was nice.
DarkDelicacy chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Well-written!

I don't know how to describe my enjoyment of your structure and buildup, but it was very well done.

I also like the way you conceal what you reveal.
sudden tears chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I LOVE IT! I'm a bit sad that Naruto and Sai didn't end up 2gether.:( but if the had the ending wouldn't have been as good(and I LOVED the end).;)
InfamousHogwartsJaguar chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I thought that it was really good! Sai wasn't that OOC. I mean, if you take him and try to make him act the way he does in the real world, then he'd probably act the way you described it. One thing i got a bit confused about was when you made Sai think of his sketch as his masterpiece. Why would he have thought of it as a masterpiece before he changed Sasuke to look like him? Even if Naruto's expression was what he wanted to draw, he probably wouldn't have thought of it was that good because he would be jealous of Sasuke. Oh well, that was what i thought at least. It's just 'cause i'm weird like that. It was super nice though!
Cheska chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I'm happy yet sad. *sighs* It's confusing, because I can't decide. I'm sad for Sai, but at the same time I'm a normal SasuNaru fan so I'm happy to see that part? But I go back and see how Sai kept it quiet for Naruto's sake. Oohh so confused. But I really liked it. :/