Reviews for Master Plans
Nefor chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Funny!

"That ... wasn't in the script" almost made me lose it!

You either need more caffeine or less, I'm not sure which.
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
LOL!

I counldn't not read this once I read the bio... *grin*

Loved it!
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is the best crossover I've ever read.
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Oh, sweet sorority sisters, that was hilarious!
caz chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
this story is forty kinds of WIN!
vericus chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
OMFG! I am dead from laughter. DEAD! *snicker*

I love this to bitses!
Northwest Sage chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Never in a million years did I ever imagine reading a Transformers story with Spaceballs thrown in. This was one of the best shorts I've ever read.
Dwimordene chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Thank you! Thank you for pondering the stupidity of cartoon villains from the 80s (and the tradition just refuses to die...)! I'm rarely in the mood for crossovers, but a summary that indicates that Megatron has found a plan worthy of being deemed the stupidest of all plans is guaranteed to make me take a quick peek. And as someone who watched Spaceballs entirely too often as a kid, this made my day. Good fun!
Mountain King chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
This really does deserve a review. Very few short funny crossovers work. so be proud that this one does

And works very well. A very good job, the only thing missing would be Megatron head-butting the wall in despair.

Mountain King
Ladyofthebookworms chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
*snickers*

*giggles*

*cackles*

*bursts out laughing*

*falls out of chair*
Meirelle chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
lol! I died. I totally died. This was FRAGGIN' GENIUS!
Khalthar chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Dude! I loved it! 1. Not only is Starscream dumb enough to say that, but he would be dumb enough to suggest such a plan in the first place! 2. The mayhem Rocks! LMFAO!
Ladyofthedrgns chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
LMAO! I can't breath after reading this. You rule man! Though i would of abandoned Starscream to the Spaceballs. They so deserve him for a leader. Because at lest he couldn't screw it up anymore then they already have.
Orrunan chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
It does sound like Megatron's plan! And Starscream needs a filter between his processor and vocalizer! Hee, hee.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 5/26/2008